• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Search Good Gui- or JassUsers for Rpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hi Guys I'm making a new Rpg that has some unique elements that make gameplay much more funny.

Classes:
There will be evolving heros. That means you start as a novice and can then choose new classes everytime you reach a high lvl.
We planed about 36 heros and more.

Items:
There willbe 6 Slots for equipment and 2 of them the main- and off-hand will be shown on the hero.
We will add many new stats that you never saw in an orpg!

Skill system:
Every hero will have 4 skills wich he can skill each lvl.
Sounds boring? It's not! Every skill will be linked with other skills of other heros.

How?:
With buffs and debuffs!

Example:
Let's say you are a warlock and your friend is a barbarian. You cast a spell that makes aoe damage and lets every enemie in that aoe bleed. Then your friend makes a whirlwind trough all the enemies and makes extra damage cause the enemies are bleeding.

What does that give to you?:
You can make big strategys with the other players what to cast when and you can even have classes that work super good together!

The buffs/debuffs will be:
Buffs:
Inner Strength(20% more damage dealt)
Hardened Skin(20& less damage)
Concentration(regains 20%mana over 10 secs)
Blessing(regains 20%health over 10 secs)
Debuffs:
Bleeding(damage over time)
Burning(less damage over time but it jumps to nearby units)
Stunned(stunned for some seconds)
Frozen (stunned for longer time but debuff disapears after unit gets hit by an attack or spell)
Crippled(less attackspeed)
Weakness(less damage)
Inattention(less armor)

I wanted to use many new stats to make the item hunt more interesting and to not have something like a *best gear*

Offensive Stats
Damage(is scripted)
1/10*Itemstat(Int for Staffs Agi for bows etc)*Weapondamage
Weapondamage will be maximal 30 and The stats will go max to 200 means max damage is 600
Intelligence/Strength and Agility will be called Arcane Proficiency/Blunt Weapon Proficiency and Finesse Proficiency(they affect the damage you make with weapons)
Critical Hit will be divided into this parts:
Damage
Chance to Crit
Damage Multilplier
Damage Bonus
(There will be a crit for spells too with the same attributes)
Spell bonus damage in points
Spell bonus damage in %
% chance to make a deathstrike(instant kill /doesnt work on bosses)

Defensive Stats
Life
Armor
Armor bonus that affects how many - damage you get directly in % of damage
Armor bonus that affects how many - damage you get directly in points of damage
Resistance that affects how many -spelldamage you get in % of damage
Resistance that affects how many -spelldamage you get in points of damage
Chance to evade(get 0% damage)
Chance to spellevade (get 0% damage from spells)
Blocking:
Chance to block
how many - damage you get in %
how many - damage you get in points
Willpower:
Chance to have a stronger will
how many - spelldamage you get in %
how many - spelldamage you get in points

Misc Stats
Mana
Hit Points Regeneration in points
Hit Points Regeneration %
Mana Regeneration in points
Mana Regeneration in %
Movement speed
Cleave
Increase Experience Rate
Extra gold from enemies %
Lifesteal
Bonus on specific spells
Passive Abilitys
Chance to Limit Break on attack( limit break is something like: when you attack you have a chance to activate a limit break spell you choose thats powerful and makes some special effects)
Limit Break spell (you can only have one)

The rpg should be one of the less that uses a story in multiplayer that involves the story be in the gameplay with quests and cinematics and much more not only adding it to the questlog(F9) and noone reads it there

"The world will be destroyed and a new one will be born thats what the Book of Prophecy says"

-The players are chosen by the Book of Prophecy to chronicle everything that is worth to be in the new world
-You will get quests to chronicle Various Plants/Items/Creeps(you need to damage them down to 25% of health)
-The players will have a chronicle ability to chronicle the things
-There will be many sidestorys that tell you more about the people and the world in the game
-Everytime we release a new version we will change parts of the world completely(world new born)
e.g: new citys that use machines( the world is set in pure fantasy actually but it changes over time)(means new items like chainsaws or mechanical armor etc)

-The first one that finishs the mainstory and sends us a screenshot can design his own sidestory
-When we have to wipe saveload(adding massive new things needs bigger saveload sometimes) we will give you a new chance to be the first one finishing the mainstory and design your own sidestory

So I'm searching someone that could help me realize this rpg
(I can make models, terrain(theres actually terrain ready for a beta maybe)and object editor (ofc xD))

Searching atm:
-Scripter/Triggerer
-Terrainer (maybe)

you should have time and be often online so we can make fast progress

Thx for reading

Level 25
I could make you spells if you wish, but can't promise a large quantity of spells per week.

I could also assist in the making of systems for the next 2-3 weeks there is a school break so i can make at least 2-3 systems/spells per week.

EDIT:

To enter this project, please deliver me some more information about it, mainly the rpg name, story, and everything related to it via a PM, if i find it good enough i will help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.