• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SEARCH ENGINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
wtf theres no search engine for forum topic on this server?? or if it is, why i cant find it and where it is?!

and 4 what r the polls?? can i seek them??
and why i often click on submit and nothing happens

OK I NO IT! MUCH THX!! ioweu1!

Level 3
oh man, how could i be so blind.... well, thats the normal way, i never find anything! thanks!

is there a way to delete threads? i think this one isnt needed anymore

Level 11
Threads are deleted if they are completely useless... In this one you requested for help and it will probably be closed. And only moderators can close threads. I for one am a moderator, but only in the spells section. Conclusion? I can only close and threads there.

And polls are those stuff where you vote for something. When you post a new thread you can look at the bottom for polls option. This is all the information I can give you.

~Daelin

Level 3
thx again

good 2 know!

And this is a topic to be deleted because nobody will ever find this........ if he needs to get an advice to find or use the search engine :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.