• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Scythe

La-de-la-de-la-de-da! ... =__=' stupid 30 characters.

Keywords:
scythe, undead, weapon, oh, god, such, fail, meat, wagon, polearm, deadly, necromancer, style
Contents

Scythe (Model)

Reviews
14:31, 30th Jun 2010 DonDustin: great scythe
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
As Scythy_Dervish said, it looks like an axe, not like a scythe. Hell, I thought it was an axe before I read the title. The blade looks like it's taken from an axe or something.. That's the problem IMO.

But! As a weapon attachment, it's awesome. (ignoring the way the villager is holding it)
4.5/5 .. since I'm in a good mood - 5/5 and +rep :)

Level 9
Not to be the third killjoy in a row but this is defiantly an axe, specifically a bearded axe, like the ones used by the Vikings, the handle is the only thing that looks scythe like, having a bend handle.

Btw- it’s really, really not that hard to type 30 characters for your description, give your model some love and tell a quick story about its origin. :grin:

4/5 for a nice model, change its name to an axe name and I'll give you a 5/5. :thumbs_up: lol

Regards,

Jake

Level 5
Dionesiist, a mace?! xD !

The problem with the scythe thing is that people expect a scythe when they see the name, not such an awesome axe instead. My point is that the name should fit with the model, you know what I'm sayin' ?

" Oh look a scythe! Imma check it out.. What the.. this an axe, mon! ;( "
:eekani:

Anyway, as I said - the model is awesome! I'm gonna give you rep again, the more I look at it the more I like it :grin: It looks great in-game and fits with WC's normal unit weapons.

Level 3
Scythes were never meant to be used as weapons anyway. They cut grass and grain. It would be hard to cut a head off with one anyway, and with concentration, to get it right on, let alone cut of some armored dood's neck in the middle of a battle. And if you arent going to cut something off, what would you do, stab them?
But then again, pretty much everything in any fantasy is rule of cool anyway, so what's the point?

Status
Not open for further replies.