• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Scroll Master Model Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Hello guys, i would like to request a model of a guy that uses Scrolls, based on the Stormreaver Warlock/Gul'Dan model:

Guldanwiki2.jpg

The only changes i want are the skulls at his back to be replaced by Scrolls and his staff with a long axe, his face to be changed to a human one and his rusty 'boots' to be chained ones,
and his long hair to be removed, replaced with a short one, thats all, hope someone can Edit/Skin the model :)

Gonna give +1 rep so beware! :wink:

Level 31
Hey, I think it's finished. I edited the model and used and reskinned a skin of Stanakin Skywalker. I also used the axe model of RedFuser.

If you use it in your map, give us all three credits.

I made a little testmap

EDIT: Use this portrait model.

The important thing with this portrait is that you have to name it right.
"yourmodel_portrait.mdx" So replace the "yourmodel" at this file with the name of the model inside the testmap I gave you
I guess it was HumanShaman.mdx, but I'm not sure.

Attachments

• ScollMaster Testmap.w3x
    191.2 KB · Views: 109
  • HumanShaman_portrait.mdx
    32.6 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.