• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Scourge Survival

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Survive Against 63 Multiple waves of Scourge ,Creep and Legion Forces.
You and or your allies must rally an army from the Human Alliance Building to fight and survive until the very end.

2 types of game mode Hero mode , and No hero mode
2 types of Difficulty Easy and Normal

Credits to Inicos: Frostmourne Model and Kwaliti: Lich King Model
Music: Two Steps From Hell -To Glory

Keywords:
Warcraft , Scourge Survival , Survival, Scourge,gritpatrick
Contents

Scourge Survival (Map)

Reviews
22:41, 22nd Jan 2013 Orcnet: see comment
Level 30
so I tried the game, well its in need of polish work :(

the game is very simple wait for 10 seconds to 30 seconds(to boss or after killing the boss) and kill waves that only resembles the creeps in the standard warcraft 3 only the boss units are customs

same goes to the heroes, well some of them has random spells from other heroes I was expecting a different change not the melee ones, the buildings randomly popping in the base is critical to me, what happens if I place a unit on the location where the blacksmith building should be? well it can be go to a fatal error, I suggest you already place them and they are first formed into a neutral passive then after a wave or so convert that building into your team if you could what I mean.

Lastly not sure if it was a bug, the death knight suddenly kills all of my men and turned them into that Animate Dead ability quickly might check that out for the next update

so the map needs more defenses, a proper hero AI that would go to its location when a wave goes in, needs more items and heroes and improvement, you can redirect it here in the Map Development section good luck