• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Scourge Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Made this on Sunday...
Please leave comments and suggestions on how I can make it better thnx!:grin:
Edit: OK I made a modification.. I might have been brilliant or it could Horribly fail.

Attachments

• Scourge Attack.JPG
    Scourge Attack.JPG
    247 KB · Views: 260
  • Scourge Attack2.JPG
    Scourge Attack2.JPG
    258.7 KB · Views: 221
Last edited:
Level 7
the spikes are REALY good, I like the contrast between the light crystals and the black rocks, but as people have said the water area looks bad in comparison, add crystals under the water but make them darker so theure barely visible, that wil amke them look like their under water.

I;d add a shadow maybe to the necroplois aswel, make it look like the rocks and stuff are rising out of the water, right now it looks like some ones built a neat little pond in the middle of ragged rocks. You need something to beark up the texture patern of the water.

Level 4
The second one is better but u should still add a shadow to the necropolises and i can see the end of the world. The spikes just end and then there is nothing. It looks weird.

Level 10
The second one is better but u should still add a shadow to the necropolises and i can see the end of the world. The spikes just end and then there is nothing. It looks weird.

hmm ur right bout the necropolises but not sure how to do it...

I don't see the end of the world...:zip:

Level 19
That looks really awesome. You use those rock spires/crystals well. However, I think the view distance pretty much makes it look less good. If increased then it would look much better I think. And avoid having straight lines in your terrain (If it is not buildings/city of course!). I pointed them out in the image attached. Anyway, I like it. +rep Keep it up ; )

Attachments

• This here.jpeg
    This here.jpeg
    123.9 KB · Views: 89
Status
Not open for further replies.