• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Scorche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hy I have little spell question here.

I wanna make scorch ground spell that burns ground beneath Hero, dealing damage. This spell already exists in WoW, so could any1 give me hint how to make it? Or maybe throw in attachment of burning ground model....

yea but i want it to be instant casted, not that you have to target the area you want... and also i don't want pillar, just burning effect after that...lol

hmmm...tnx for the help i hit the right spell with dummies....tnx

Last edited:
Level 12
What's so hard about changing a DOT spell's debuff to have a flame graphic at target's origin?

Level 6
omg can any1 hear me!!??? i know how to do that, but with debuff i have to lock on area i want, but i want to my spell don't has that element!

How to remove that??

Level 17
Y, just a TheBlooddancer said, just use warsstomp or thunder strike. And if you want to let it do damage overtime;
1 take the warrstomp ability
2 make a dummy unit with permanent immolation andl locust ability.
3 Make a trigger that when you cast the spell, those dummy units are created around you.
4 To make the dummy units dissapear just give them -regen.

Status
Not open for further replies.