• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Science vs Magic v0.9

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Science vs Magic

Version 0.9 (TEST)

Engineers against the Mages.

-2 Guild's Master faces each other. You need to support your Master by increasing his mana.

-You can choose different characters on each side. Your goal is to kill the enemy Master.

Every character have different strenght but the Mages are mostly about casting spells andd summoning elementals, and the Engineers can build stuff and craft. (I could not test any balance related thing, pls help)

-You need to use the resources on the map. (Herbs,Ores)

(This is the first test version, I fixed every bug I have found, but probably there are some that slipped through.)

Keywords:
science,magic,master
Contents

Science vs Magic v0.9 (Map)

Reviews
01:37, 6th Apr 2016 Rufus: Rufus Moderation NoteWhat you need to do: The site Map Sumbission Rules says that a map needs to have a "good detailed description on the Hive". Your map does not follow this rule as it doesn't inform the player enough...

M

01:37, 6th Apr 2016
Rufus:
profilepic210991_9.gif
Rufus Moderation Note
storywritingart.gif
What you need to do:
The site Map Sumbission Rules says that a map needs to have a "good detailed description on the Hive".
Your map does not follow this rule as it doesn't inform the player enough on what is going to happen in the game.
I will not reject this now, but if you update it without having read the rules, I will.

For now, map status is set to Awaiting Update until you fix a decent description.
If you need help or inspiration on how to make one, you can check out map description templates here.

Level 26
01:37, 6th Apr 2016
Rufus:
profilepic210991_9.gif
Rufus Moderation Note
storywritingart.gif
What you need to do:
The site Map Sumbission Rules says that a map needs to have a "good detailed description on the Hive".
Your map does not follow this rule as it doesn't inform the player enough on what is going to happen in the game.
I will not reject this now, but if you update it without having read the rules, I will.

For now, map status is set to Awaiting Update until you fix a decent description.
If you need help or inspiration on how to make one, you can check out map description templates here.