• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Scars of Conflict is dead! Kinda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 49
Okay, so, I don't really feel like writing fancy words and such. I'm kind of in a bad mood, you'll soon see why.
So basically, the situation is this. Since Linaze is 'leaving'(I'm sure he'll come back in a couple of months, like he always does), I'm in charge of the project. Mr.Goblin apparently never liked me, and as such he decided to leave the project unless Linaze takes over the position of leadership. Linaze refuses. Nothing is final yet, but I guess that until things settle out, SoC is dead. Sorry guys.

(BTW; BETA is basically release-able, but I kind of feel EXTREMELY discouraged by Mr.Goblin leaving, since that means we can't finish the Alliance, which was my dream all along. So I made a 'deal' - If Goblin doesn't come back, I won't release the BETA(still needs some testing and tweaking to do). I wouldn't hurry with giving up hope about SoC and unsubscribing and such, because we've gone through this kind of procedure A LOT. I really hope Goblin will change his mind, or Linaze takes up the mantle of leadership, or whatever. Again, sorry guys!)

Level 49
I did mention that I have the choice to release BETA, but I chose not to. Probably to put pressure on Mr.Goblin, but I'm not sure myself.
I also learned recently that arguments are literally useless. You cannot win them. They won't get you anywhere. All you really need in life is either power or money, you cannot convince people with words. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.