• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

SC2 Outbreak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outbreak

i'am Andrew, me and my brother survived the outbreak. Zombies killed all my friends, everyone in my families execpt for my bother and even the military. Godamit it all started back in 2018 when the company Realeaty-Check started up and making kitchen appliances, they went so good they went to TV's then holy crap i dont know.... All we need to know they started supplying the government with guns and equipment "thought impossible". A whistle blower lets say up high very high exploited where their guns and drugs came from. They called them the uhm.... P Pro PROKUN? RUSSEL WHAT WAS THE ALLIENS CALLED?
Russel: Protoss
Yah so the protoss found out about their kind being experimated on so they sent out a "new ship" for them to research. Instead of having anything they didnt know on it it exploded with a uhm virus. Within 2 weeks the whole world was infected but a group of 18. We work in a forgorten medical facility underground.
?????: SMASH SMASH *CRACK*
Andrew: THEIR BREAKING THE DOOR
Hamish: HOW THE FUCK ARE THEY GETTING IN?
Andrea: I dont know
Andrew get the kids in the bunker AT ANY COST, the rest of us get are guns from the Armory.

Bullet Tracking and detection
Gun Ammo
Smart AI
HP,AP
LOTS AND LOTS OF ZOMBIES
5 kinds of zombies
doors
multi-level tracking
nades
guns lots of em
LEVEL TRACKING
Name and Passwords ( so you can just put in a password and itll load you character )
Money and exp tracking

Hamish - Australia
Andrea - Italy
Russell - Australia
Andrew - USA
Jillian - Belguim
John - USA
David - Germany
Agent Lilion AKA Big guns - he won't tell us
Agent Juhng AKA Asain - we think asia
Ragnar - Norway
Lea - Germany
Jack - Britain
Uri - Israel
Agam - Israel
Min-jun - South Korea
Yulia -Ukraine
Luke - Malta
can't think of any tell me some new ones

tell me what you think ill start map when i get a beta key :3

Last edited:
Level 9
you might want to try a spellchecker, it would help the overall composition of your post. TBH though, this isn't much of a game. You have some names and a totally cliche zombie story. Not trying to hate just giving some CC

Level 5
lol a name is a name. I thought the protoss idea of being evil pissed off aliens that sent a disease to earth was quite orginal XD

The idea that the Protoss sent it is technically original (though the idea that aliens send a disease to Earth is definitely not). The rest of the story is very cliche, though. That's what he was referring to. The cliche is the plot of the story: a few survivors trying to hide out in a building and survive a zombie apocalypse? Not exactly original. And yeah... a spell checker would be a valuable investment.

Bottom line, if you want to avoid cliches, then come up with something that makes the gameplay and story of your game different, rather than just a few survivors trying to deal with zombies.

Uhm okay so how could i improve on the story line.
And yes i did relise about the cliche HOLY CRAP, WHERE THEY COMING FROM, WTF MATE? and a kangaroo with boxing gloves on going XD MOTA FUCA.

So yah i do want to have the place but how about they have 2 remake a encampent so some1 during day has to go out and get food water ect. While he kills zombies that can sruvive the day ( will be lots of zombies and they will compete for food but there wont be as many zombies.) While the rest find guns ammo and level up :D.

Ima also thinking of 3 modes; Endless Night ( the protoss sent out a fog that covers the sun), Normal and tribes ( the players are divided into teams and they fight for food and also kill zombiez :D)

Level 9
Uhm okay so how could i improve on the story line.
And yes i did relise about the cliche HOLY CRAP, WHERE THEY COMING FROM, WTF MATE? and a kangaroo with boxing gloves on going XD MOTA FUCA.

So yah i do want to have the place but how about they have 2 remake a encampent so some1 during day has to go out and get food water ect. While he kills zombies that can sruvive the day ( will be lots of zombies and they will compete for food but there wont be as many zombies.) While the rest find guns ammo and level up :D.

Ima also thinking of 3 modes; Endless Night ( the protoss sent out a fog that covers the sun), Normal and tribes ( the players are divided into teams and they fight for food and also kill zombiez :D)

Ima warn you, don't get ahead of yourself. GE has alot more of a learning curve

Level 9
It started ... now.

No, I don't like any of the idea and I completly disagree that you must continue doing this countless of maps about zombies and bullets.

Nothing wrong with zombie maps but it's the plethora of shitty ones that makes it pretty gay.

Level 3
Nothing wrong with zombie maps but it's the plethora of shitty ones that makes it pretty gay.

Damn right, something bout the stat based strategy style of zombie maps makes them cool.. they just have yet to be done right.

SC2 zombie maps could be rad, especially now that enter-able buildings and underground zones enter the fray. Once the game is released I get the feeling there will be plenty of citizen models too, including models like raynor from the hull.

Level 9
Damn right, something bout the stat based strategy style of zombie maps makes them cool.. they just have yet to be done right.

SC2 zombie maps could be rad, especially now that enter-able buildings and underground zones enter the fray. Once the game is released I get the feeling there will be plenty of citizen models too, including models like raynor from the hull.

Im working on Pandemic atm, it will smash all other zombie maps out of the water.

Status
Not open for further replies.