• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SC2 hack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Is there possible there is a Sc2 hack that disconnects your opponent like there was in Wc3? 2 times now I have gotten "Waiting for server" disconnects at strangely favourable times for my opponent.

First time I had (theoretically) won and was destroying my opponents base when I got it. Second time my opponent had just scouted me and saw I was going a counterbuild to his.

And both times I got a loss when I should have gotten a win...

PS. I play on European server

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
Yes, apparently such a hack already existed during the beta.

Simply report the people. Rightclick their names in the endgame score screen and choose the report button. Do not accuse them of hacking directly (might have been luck) but say that the behaviour of a game with that person points towards a possibility of him using a drophack to cheat losses. With enough reports the guy should be investigated and if it is true (90% win or something crazy) he will be banned for hacking.

Level 22
Sorry, I have also been quite furious over drophacks or disconnect losses when Im killing him throughout war3 years, but being good at the game and making a lot of wins is the only way to compensate the stats.

For now in a site called Nibbits im observing how they are making some crack to play single without a key apparently. This is Blizzard's problem, not mine that ppl can play single with a crack. I'm waiting for my copy of the game so I wont be the n00b playing without buying it. But that's Blizzard prob, if a hacker ever plays vs me in ladder, I'll hunt him until ban. I'm taking MHers and drophackers seriously.

Level 9
Still never seen the point in hacking such things.. Cracking a game to play it for free and steal other peoples bank-information by viruses is understandable, but using time and risk your CD key only to get a score by cheats that means nothing to you, is just so far away from my understandings.

Status
Not open for further replies.