• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Probert the Probe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Anyone here watched the "Probert the Probe" cinematic in SC2? When I made this post it was the 7th most popular map on Europe servers. Check it out, it's kickass.

Btw, it got a reaver in it! :O

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
That map was retarded. Although its custom model was nice to see again, it lacked any form of warning description and also was not really funny at all. Also I am not too sure the author had permission to port that model...

Its one of those once off blunders where its so popular as no one has any idea what it is. I predict it dieing off soon luckilly.

Level 3
You do realize it is a remake of an SC1 movie and SC1 did not have great capabilities in the editor. (I remember it was very hard to make anything like spells. custom units were almost impossible because you could only edit the name and stats of the unit not the model or shape of it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.