• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SC Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
maybe u guys who has been mastered to play this game can share bout' your hints or tricks for me (newbie):ogre_hurrhurr:,
thx for your kind attention :ogre_haosis::goblin_boom:

Level 6
Well, there's basic stuff like spamming right click on enemies after you use an ability, that way your hero won't wait for the full spell animation and you end up throwing out a few more autoattacks in a fight. It really adds up if you do it consistently.

You can drag enemies close to the resurrection stones so that they are right outside it's radius and you can get the mana/healing so you can spam your abilities more.

Kill every barrel, crate, ancient bookshelf etc, they have goodies.

When crossing a spiketrap with an elevator, wait for it to go down, then spamclick to move to the other side, as soon as it rises you will start moving, and you won't fail it.

Bosses don't heal too quickly, so if you're not going to kill him, you can run back out and heal, then return and kill it. Kind of cheap, but I did this a lot when I was playing single player, as I was running a Death Knight built for selfhealing, it didn't have much damage outside of it's Q ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.