• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sauron

Keywords:
sauron the deceiver lord of rings
Contents

Sauron (Model)

Assets
Level 3
For some reason when I put in the model it goes in as an Mdl file under custom, but when I try to switch to import as an MDX file it sticks as an Mdl file and wont load the model, just a blank character. Is there something I did wrong?

Level 2
What is the attachment string for weapons? I have tried: left,hand/hand,left/right,hand/hand,right.
None of them have worked:'(

Level 4
The model is great enough but unfortunatly NOT the animations especially the stand,move and attack ones.Sauron is a character that's very sure of himself so his mouvements and behavior are slow and Might so when he moves hi doesn't run,when he strike he doesn't give a kick punche :p .
Hope you will someday adjust the animations,changing them so they feet to the real Sauron .

Level 2
permission to reskin sauron

hi, there, olofmoleman, this is veltix, may i ask your permision for M0rbid, to reskin your character into the lotr rotwk? I find it quite interesting, do you?

The With King Image:
witchking_screen001.jpg

Level 7
Now make the Nazgul Lord model.This sauron 4.80/5 because the helmet isnt very good for me.Sorry for double post and i changed opinion about the comment.Also Veltix that picture you showed is the Nazgul Lord and not Sauron.

Last edited:
Level 5
Wow! Excellent model! I can't seem to access the mace link though. Would you perhaps be able to upload a new link or attachment to it? Thanks.

EDIT: Silly me, I didn't bother searching for it on here. Never mind.

Last edited: