• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sasquatch Hunters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
This will be rather a unique campaign. You are a student in school "NoSa(squatch)" You will attend classes of hunting them, in later classes go to hunt 'em, after class go whereever... rather exciting.
Features:
-Item show system(item will show on your Hero)
-Highly important classes(if you skip out, you'll be grounded o_O)
-Custom camera(third person)

Now, I need a:
-Terrainer for classroom
-Terrainer for forest and mountain
-Rifle model

And that would be all expect screenies soon. Any ideas/suggestions would be most welcome.

Level 3
Sounds good and new, i can help with the terraining if you wish, i am half decent at making the terrain on maps considering thats what i finish on my new maps before i usually go edit and old one, i ask only one thing the usual credit for terraining, i am also good with triggers (just learning jass) and finding bugs.
PM if your interested:thumbs_up:

Level 13
lol can help with some terrain 2 and what type of Rifle do u need since i know a lot of weapon attachments?

EDIT since u needed some guys here they are since i wont be on for awhile ill just post these guys instead of searching for the rifle

Attachments

• UTF-8''Counter%20Strike.rar
    479.4 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.