• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sarah Palin???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarah Palin .MDL???

How Cool would it be, in a warcraft map, to kick Sarah Palin's A$$? Or Maybe Barack Obama's? Well thats exactly what I need. Could someone whip up atleast one political figure hero model, to play as! Regardless of views I'm sure everybody would like to have a model of a political figure! BTW, try to make it quick, the elections end soon.

Requirments:
-I would like either a Palin or Obama model but if you prefer someone else go ahead
-Please post your model on the hive workshop model forums too I'm sure most people would want it, but your are not subject to doing so

Note this will most likely apply to only American modelers but someone else can make it too for fun
SarahPalin380tall.jpg

Last edited:
Level 34
Actually, I would love to kick some Republican butt, but no.

This is more an Idea thread, not a Request thread so I actually see no point in having this thread open.

Level 13
Most Republicans admit she's God awful actually.

The reason for this is that she doesn't know when to shut the hell up.

Most democrats and other anti-republicans love her though, she's sorta played a vital role in screwing McCain over.

Level 23
meh. McCain's advizors beat her to it. :p And Obama isn't actually from the US. He's from Kenya. D: They've asked all three hosbitals (1 in Kenya, and 2 on different sides of Hanalulu) if he was born there, and for proof, and they didn't get any in Hawaii. D: He claims he was born on one side of Honalulu, his sister says the other, and his grandmother, was there when he was born in Kenya. :/

Anyway, A specific politician model can be used wrongly... Perhaps just resking the peasant models?

Level 9
meh. McCain's advizors beat her to it. :p And Obama isn't actually from the US. He's from Kenya. D: They've asked all three hosbitals (1 in Kenya, and 2 on different sides of Hanalulu) if he was born there, and for proof, and they didn't get any in Hawaii. D: He claims he was born on one side of Honalulu, his sister says the other, and his grandmother, was there when he was born in Kenya. :/

On the same topic, John McCain wasn't exactly born in the USA either.

What exactly do you need the model for? How far done is the map?

Status
Not open for further replies.