• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Same song stored in diff variables

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I need to ask... since no one was able to make my desync funtion fully. I need to introduce my problem first, there are 12 players for example, each want to play his own song, if more than one player plays one of the songs there will be some desync error, making it not function properly. Since i used the GetLocalPlayer() function, ina risky manner to enable my system to work accordingly. Anyhow, i want to know if there is a song i created in the song editor, and i stored it in diff variables, will World Editor identify the diff variables as different sounds, making my system function properly, or will it identify it as the same sound stored in diff variables, making it function incorrectly and desync once again? Help will be greatly appreciated, since i may test this a million times and a bug may happen one in a million, and i most certainly want a fully-functional system for any mapmaker. and btw, even in my bugged system im currently trying to fix, players can individually play a song, as long as its different, so there the desync doesnt do anything to that, but instead it only functions incorrectly when two players play the same song.

Status
Not open for further replies.