• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sacred Forest

Reactions: deepstrasz
MELEE MAP

Sacred Forest

Some say that within this small area, lurks sacred inhabitants and only the greatest soldiers can conquer whatever it holds. You have entered into a forest with wild and furious dwellers. May the best tactics win...

This is a melee map created by <your name>

The Creeps

Creep encampments are stated below:
1. Red Camps -> [2]
2. Orange Camps -> [3]
3. Green Camps -> [4]

Neutral Buildings

Neutral Buildings are stated below:
Goldmines
Number of Goldmines: =[4]
1. low - [12,000]
2. high - [15,000]
others
3. Taverns - [1]
5. Goblin Merchant - [2]

Screenshots

204270-albums4892-picture51127.html

Note

All models and doodads herein are from Blizzard Intertainment. No other models have been exported for use in the map.
Keywords:
forest, melee, sacred forest, sacred melee
Contents

Sacred Forest (Map)

Reviews
20:21, 15th Sep 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Approved
Level 15
Imma gonna check it out, might leave review soon enough.

EDIT: Played it just now
Review: Excellent map, terrain isn't so bad same goes to the doodads. Although the starting position of both forces seems to be rough, I mean, the empty cliff seems disturbing and its pretty tight, hard to expand on the beginning. I had a great fun playing your melee maps really, brings me back in the old days.

Score: 4/5
Vote for Approval!

Last edited:
Again 2/5. Terrain has small errors and it's small.
Start making BIG maps, the bigger the map is the lower score is needed for approval :)
Thanks for approving -kobas-... I am now currently working on a bigger map...

Imma gonna check it out, might leave review soon enough.

EDIT: Played it just now
Review: Excellent map, terrain isn't so bad same goes to the doodads. Although the starting position of both forces seems to be rough, I mean, the empty cliff seems disturbing and its pretty tight, hard to expand on the beginning. I had a great fun playing your melee maps really, brings me back in the old days.

Score: 4/5
Vote for Approval!
Thanks for the review...