• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

RWBY-FourGirlsV1.21(EnglishVersion)

RWBY-FourGirlsV1.21(EnglishVersion)

I made it in 2015,based on the American cartoon-RWBY
35190ky.jpg

This is a game about four girls' fighting
The game has 2 mode:
Campaign mode-you can control the girl to fight boss and pass level(the 1~4 players postion)
Melee mode-you can control a girl to fight with others girls(the 5~8 players postion)
2iu803q.jpg

Roles' skills:

Ruby: With strong maneuverability
Q: high speed sprint
W: blink
E: fast spinning
R: shooting target

Weiss: Almighty mage
Q: freeze the enemy
W: let herself be catapulted / stun the emeny
E: accelerate,cover health and mana
R: give off the flame
D: increase your attack and make a shield

Blake: Assassin
Q: cause a wave
W: damage mitigation
E: speed up and strike behind the enemy
R: leap slash / crit and dodge
D: the wide range strike / pull a teammate

Yang: Tanking,absorb damage
Q: hit the enemy fly
W: increased attack speed / thrust herself
E: crashing to the ground
R: converts damage to attack

OriginalLanguage:Chinese
TranslatedLanguage:English

The music package:
You can enjoy the good quality music in the map after you put this package into Warcraft folder

Dropbox - RWBY-music.zip

Map Author:金皮蛋(GoldenEgg)

Credits

the model producer:柳生先生 (Mr. Yagyu)
CRipout502
凌与彻(LingYuChe)

VideoOfTheAnime:

my e-mail:
[email protected]
[email protected]
Previews
Contents

RWBY-FourGirlsV1.21 (Map)

Level 15
Whaaatttt... someone already made RWBY models. damn I am too late :(
Anyway I'm here to confirm that the models are original and not ripped from the game. I already check it, the poly structure of her boobz is different, lol, not only boobz actually, but thats the most seen part. The model can still be optimized more tho, but since the limit is increased, thats totally fine. So this map is safe to be approved!! yay
Love you work Golden Egg! Golden Age!

Level 4
I think I have saw this map before, American animations is call "Cartoon", Anime is for Japanese animations, also 柳生先生 (Mr. LiuSheng) have a English name which call "Mr. Yagyu" so can you fix the description?

Anyway I'm here to confirm that the models are original and not ripped from the game. I already check it, the poly structure of her boobz is different, lol, not only boobz actually, but thats the most seen part. The model can still be optimized more tho, but since the limit is increased, thats totally fine. So this map is safe to be approved!! yay
Well I know this is off-topic but still... Those RWBY models are already make by a Chinese guy (Mr. Yagyu) back in 2013 in Chinese site. Those models also shared in this site.

Link:
http://chaosrealm.info/forum/3069386/

Last edited:
Level 7
OK, actually i has released the map in 2015.2, but didn't translate it.

Great Game! By the way, who's your favorite character in the series?
no particular one, I am equal to all:)

Well, did you also wanted to make a map about this cartoon?

Last edited:
Level 7

Well, did you also wanted to make a map about this cartoon?

Last edited:
Level 15
Well I know this is off-topic but still... Those RWBY models are already make by a Chinese guy (Mr. Yagyu) back in 2013 in Chinese site. Those models also shared in this site.
Whoa i didnt find that. Browsing in chaosrealm is so confusing for me. Thanks for the link! And we both got "Ace" name XD

Well, did you also wanted to make a map about this carton?
No, well, i wanted to but my skill is really low. What i want currently is making models that havent made by other people. So i guess thats mean i'll skip that model and make Nier Automata models

OK, actually i has released the map in 2015.2, but didn't translate it.
thats explain why your map is still 8 mb. Hey, you can put higher quality stuff for your coa map!

Last edited:
Level 1
Can you please put some proper description on the skills. I don't even know what the passive do. And this map is amazing I would like to see more like this nice job;););)

Level 7
Can you please put some proper description on the skills. I don't even know what the passive do. And this map is amazing I would like to see more like this nice job;););)
The passive means you do not need to use them by your own self, like the skill DrunkenDodge of PandarenBrewmaster, on the other hand i am little hard to express it in English:confused:

Level 1
The passive means you do not need to use them by your own self, like the skill DrunkenDodge of PandarenBrewmaster, on the other hand i am little hard to express it in English:confused:
Well I already know what is a passive clearly you dont understand what I want to say. How can you tell what a passive if you can only see percentage. Percentage have crits, dodge, and etc. And the icons are new so how can you know its a drunkenbrawler (it is not drunkendodge) The Icons are imported except for the skill that change your melee to range.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
-there's not enough time to take items from bosses before the mission completes
-terrain can be nicer in some areas
-summons don't go to next zones
-the butcher before Neo revives infinitely after restarting the zone; first time he died after the second death
-restarting a mission/losing a life makes the mission harder to redo since you don't get your Ankhs back.

Last edited:
Level 7
-there's not enough time to take items from bosses before the mission completes
-terrain can be nicer in some areas
-summons don't go to next zones
-the butcher before Neo revives infinitely after restarting the zone; first time he died after the second death
-restarting a mission/losing a life makes the mission harder to redo since you don't get your Ankhs back.

-there's not enough time to take items from bosses before the mission completes(the items will be brought automatically if you near them)
-summons don't go to next zones(I did that deliberately)
-the butcher before Neo revives infinitely after restarting the zone; first time he died after the second death(not infinitely, you should kill him four times at most)

Level 23

upload_2019-8-10_1-8-22.png

This is such a well designed boss fight. Great map, wish there was a lower difficulty option for the campaign mode, or if after we revive, we can start right from the boss, and not need to go through all the previous monsters (so in this case, start at the bird boss, and not need to fight all the jungle monsters).

Last edited: