• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rushed 1.2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
「Rushed 1.2」

By Mohab & Alaa

Gameplay
[tr]
You've been rushed into lands of the undead,end their suffering
by the help of the Horde
Features:
You control the Horde
Fight the waves,there are two phases,1:Defend phase - defend to the end of the waves -
2:Attacking phase,attacking phase is a phase where you freely attack & you no longer get attacked,you can still train in defense phase,but it's
a Hardcore thing,Also no wrong tool tips(I checked everything and i am 99% sure there are no wrong tool tips)
also 2 Custom spells for the bloodmage and one Object-edited spell for him
Awaiting your ideas!

Credits
[tr]
Mohab(Me):Triggering object editing all spells and terrain
Alaa:trees bridges and loading screen

Changelog
[tr]
V1.0:
UPLOADED
V1.1:
Added bridges
Added trees
Added a loading screen
Added more water
Added 2 standard warcraft 3 spells
V1.2:
Fixed the chaos Meteor bug
Changed the 2 spells into 1 custom powerful spell
Changed the kind of trees into barren trees

Keywords:
Fighting,Horde,Alliance,allies,hordeandhuman
Contents

Rushed 1.2 (Map)

Reviews
13:50, 16th Feb 2014 Hell_Master: Map Awaiting Update and rated 2/5 (Lacking) based on Shadow Fury which I agree of all the points he raised. See Shadow Fury's review here: Updated (21:54; 3/14/14): Rejected!

M

13:50, 16th Feb 2014
Hell_Master: Map Awaiting Update and rated 2/5 (Lacking) based on Shadow Fury which I agree of all the points he raised. See Shadow Fury's review here:

Shadow Fury;2487572 said:
Compared to your other maps, this is much better. Still, it's a poor map. Those are the main issues:-

- I noticed an improvement in the terrain but it's still lacking of doodads and especially of tile variation. I've also noticed that it's flat
- Not enough trees to harvest lumber
- The ability chaos meteor isn't performed well. The meteor damages the enemy units before it's even spawned. You did that ability based on Carrion Swarm so I'll tell you how to execute the ability perfectly in suggestions
- Only two abilities for one hero aren't enough. At level 2 and 4, I couldn't spend my skill point

SUGGESTIONS:-
- For the ability Chaos Meteor, I recommend you to set the movement speed of the meteor to 522, the max speed. Then, go to the ability itself and set the Missile Speed to 522. The meteor is bulky, so an area of effect of 100 is too few! Maybe around 250-350 would be better
- Add more trees to the map
- More tile variation and less flat terrain. You need to make the terrain hilly by using Raise/Lower tool in the TERRAIN PALETTE
- Make at least two more abilities so that I can spend all my skill points

OVERALL RESULT:-
To finish my review, this map is cheap as all your other maps. At least, this is the best one. Well, I'll give it 1.5/5, rate 2 and AWAIT UPDATE because this is the only map that has a small POTENTIAL of getting approved but I'm not really sure of that

Updated (21:54; 3/14/14):
eubz;2498854 said:
review
1. Tile variations are random.
2. Lacks environmental doodads, props, structures, and neutral units.
3. Triggers have location leaks. You used waits too much in your spell, and they are not MUI.
4. You use blizzard cliffs unwisely.
5. Terrain is flat in many places.
6. The attack is too fast and there is no waiting period so that the player can prepare himself to defend his camp.
7. Some trees are weirdly placed and used.
8. This map is totally unacceptable. If this will be approved at this state, I would say hive is too close to epic war.

Rejected!

Level 6
Review: Rushed 1.0
Good points
Your idea is over all pretty interesting
Bad points
No screenshots
Terrain needs improvement
And how am i supposte defeat blue player with such small army?
Hero has only 2 abilities
And there arent almost any trees to cut down to get some wood
Suggestions
Overall the idea is pretty good, but the map needs more improvement, you should also add some screenshots
And give the mage more spells, because 2 spells are just boring
Im sorry, but right now the map deserves only 2/5

Last edited:
Level 21
Compared to your other maps, this is much better. Still, it's a poor map. Those are the main issues:-

- I noticed an improvement in the terrain but it's still lacking of doodads and especially of tile variation. I've also noticed that it's flat
- Not enough trees to harvest lumber
- The ability chaos meteor isn't performed well. The meteor damages the enemy units before it's even spawned. You did that ability based on Carrion Swarm so I'll tell you how to execute the ability perfectly in suggestions
- Only two abilities for one hero aren't enough. At level 2 and 4, I couldn't spend my skill point

SUGGESTIONS:-
- For the ability Chaos Meteor, I recommend you to set the movement speed of the meteor to 522, the max speed. Then, go to the ability itself and set the Missile Speed to 522. The meteor is bulky, so an area of effect of 100 is too few! Maybe around 250-350 would be better
- Add more trees to the map
- More tile variation and less flat terrain. You need to make the terrain hilly by using Raise/Lower tool in the TERRAIN PALETTE
- Make at least two more abilities so that I can spend all my skill points

OVERALL RESULT:-
To finish my review, this map is cheap as all your other maps. At least, this is the best one. Well, I'll give it 1.5/5, rate 2 and AWAIT UPDATE because this is the only map that has a small POTENTIAL of getting approved but I'm not really sure of that

Level 5
Review: Rushed 1.0
Good points
Your idea is over all pretty interesting
Bad points
No screenshots
Terrain needs improvement
And how am i supposte defeat blue player with such small army?
Hero has only 2 abilities
And there arent almost any trees to cut down to get some wood
Suggestions
Overall the idea is pretty good, but the map needs more improvement, you should also add some screenshots
And give the mage more spells, because 2 spells are just boring
Im sorry, but right now the map deserves only 2/5
Ok,i will fix everything you aswell as shadow fury but I don't think The map was joking when it said that the enemy has become weak in the 4rth wave? right?

Level 21
Sorry about that i already deleted 3 and just a question did you review the map yet?

Not yet but I'll test it now. Good that you merged all your posts because you avoided negative reputation.

EDIT:- Still no differences. Are you sure you press this icon?
update.gif
And then go and choose the updated map?
If you don't do this, the map will never be updated.

Level 21
Once again, you double post. You MUST avoid doing that at all costs. If you want to add something more, simply edit one of your comments.
About the map, it was finally updated.
However, I expected you to add Barrens Trees and not other kind of trees.
I also expected you to add CUSTOM abilities and not adding old ones.
Final thing, Chaos Meteor is still buggy.

Level 5
Once again, you double post. You MUST avoid doing that at all costs. If you want to add something more, simply edit one of your comments.
About the map, it was finally updated.
However, I expected you to add Barrens Trees and not other kind of trees.
I also expected you to add CUSTOM abilities and not adding old ones.
Final thing, Chaos Meteor is still buggy.

Done i updated it

review
1. Tile variations are random.
2. Lacks environmental doodads, props, structures, and neutral units.
3. Triggers have location leaks. You used waits too much in your spell, and they are not MUI.
4. You use blizzard cliffs unwisely.
5. Terrain is flat in many places.
6. The attack is too fast and there is no waiting period so that the player can prepare himself to defend his camp.
7. Some trees are weirdly placed and used.
8. This map is totally unacceptable. If this will be approved at this state, I would say hive is too close to epic war.