• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rune Shield

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a shield I mad to try and see how I would go about making my next series of Wow like Shields.....And this was the outcome! Texture Used: Textures\CrystalSheild.blp
I like this and there are two models uploaded in the zip... The first is Called Runeshield.mdx, that attaches to the hand,left. the second is rune hieldbackmodel.mdx Tis one you attach to the chest and it is on your back, just like WoW shields, the attachment for the normal shield is kind of strapped to his wrist so it looks cool.....works on villager and peasent...tested in game. Has a little high end of polys but it's not like all your units will have this EPIC shield.
I plan on making WoW shield replicas later...... What do you think of this? my second model to the hive!

Keywords:
rune shield sheild epic WoW wow hammer armor amour gear loot EPIC crystal blue matal heavy awesome Master_Elite
Contents

Rune Shield (Model)

Rune Shield (Model)

Reviews
01:47, 26th Mar 2011 anarchianbedlam: portrait version facing forward is pointless. twist it 90 degrees and make it a left hand shield or remove it. UV wrap is very messy. give it a "stand" animation.

M

01:47, 26th Mar 2011
anarchianbedlam: portrait version facing forward is pointless. twist it 90 degrees and make it a left hand shield or remove it. UV wrap is very messy. give it a "stand" animation.