• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rune Arena 1.6.1 beta

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A very old map of mine which i wanted to complete. You control a mage and have to use runes that appear randomly on the map to kill other players. The spells arent triggered, just edited basic Blizzard abilities, so dont expect any never-seen-before spells.

The latest version of this map (1.5) was created about 2 years ago (or even more) and it just sucked. Totally uncompleted, bugs, horrible triggers, leaks and more...
This version is way better than 1.5. Changes:

- Fixed/balanced all runes, added few new.
- Reworked whole system completely. Now its about 3 times shorter...
- Removed -long and -short modes, added set score (-sc##) and reset score (-scr) options.
- Removed cf and team modes.
- Added missiles that fall all over the arena, destroying runes. (to prevent lag)
- The round end/start new round trigger works now.
- Many minor fixes and changes...

I hope that this will be the first fully playable version, without bugs etc..

Map is protected.

---- v.1.6.1 beta
- Added second force "Dalaran University" to make map playable through LAN/Internet.

Keywords:
rune, spell, magic, arena
Contents

Rune Arena 1.6.1 beta (Map)

Reviews
09:03, 10th Jul 2008 Septimus: Good Point [+] Neutral Point [!] Bad Point [-] There is only 1 force available, you need 2 forces to start this game at LAN/Internet Overall - /5 Rejected

M

09:03, 10th Jul 2008
Septimus:

Review

Good Point

[+]

Neutral Point

[!]

Bad Point

[-] There is only 1 force available, you need 2 forces to start this game at LAN/Internet

Overall - /5
Rejected