• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Run Kitty Run 7 - Stronger

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Use your kitty and dodge the wolves past 4 levels of intense action.

But don't leave when all your kittys are dead! you can choose the remake IN-game!
Contents

Run Kitty Run 7 - Stronger (Map)

Reviews
18:33, 2nd Jul 2008 Firelord213: You need permissions from the real authors.

M

18:33, 2nd Jul 2008
Firelord213:
You need permissions from the real authors.

Level 2
Hi I'll give 7 out of 10, 'cause there isn't any new idea in this version, but many good improvements ( ; . I have some suggestions for you:
1: Could you remove that annoying music? Or ...maybe create a hostcommand to turn the music of? (I now u can turn it of by STRG+S, but then all other sounds are gone either ...and i need the unitcomments, 'cause otherwise i dont realize that they "understand" my order xD )
2:maybe u should create a questmenu where u explain all the commands, so you dont need to spam all these annoinig msg at the beginning (;
3: when you go for a rematch...pls reset the scores of the players ^^