• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ruin_Pillars

Custom Ashenvale skin + model - warcraft3. By ArchonClock / Archonian / Grey Archon

If used in any way, in it's current form or any alterations, give me full credit.

!HOW TO USE!
STEP 1: Import in Worldeditor.
STEP 2: Change the path of the BLP files, by simply removing 'war3imported\'

Based off of the 'secret' Ruined Pillars model.

Enjoy!

~ Grey Archon

Keywords:
ruined pillars
Contents

Ruin_Pillars (Model)

Level 23
Comments of earlier version:

GreyArchon: I'm not talking to you. You broke my heart by removing all of your sexy models. :(

:p

No, but seriously.. I think I'll do that. The ground does look slightly off, doesn't it?
EDIT: How's this? I used the Nightelf Building Splat.

----

Cookie: This doodad from the beta RoC was left out for a reason, like with the giant head and stuff (there is a shitload of doodads that were not put into use as they did not match with the current style) You should at least fix the ground bpart, as it is way too much blured even when you have it scaled as small. (tip: the orc wooden bridge looks ok however)

----

illadon: by the looks of it, it looks like pillars from the ruins of sageras' tomb

----

GreyArchon: Heh. Well, if you wouldn't, I would myself. I'm a terrainer as well, after all. :p

----

Metabee: i would

----

Bart_Illidan: Why not?

----

Doctor-Pepper: Dude, i dont think anyone would wanna use it in his map.

----

Metabee: Secret? hmm good timing, w8 i dont wna jinx ma self

Level 7
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
this is good

Level 1
The colors look nice and all, but I question the shapes. Maybe make them look more structured then add chipped/erroaded/broken off areas to it. It kinda looks like just weird peices of columns.