• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

RQ: spell based on slide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I need a spell that is cast by dummy unit at center of region. The spell will do the fallow things: terain must make move like water drop (it's not be so improtant to be equal can be similar) and units to be moved asside of the center, closest units to move more and those who are far away to move less (moving must be slide efect and the unit to can move toward the waves if is ordered by the player) also ability must make AOE dmg to units of type (units are structures) equal to 10% of their current hp (damage only be maked to friendly units) "i can do dmg thing myself i think". And one more thing at position of the casting unit must be created some lighting effect like thunderbolt from the sky
(and please if is posible make the trigger in GUI)

Status
Not open for further replies.