• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

RPGUndRogue

The most disturbing thing about this guy is that he reminds me of Marylin Manson, which I guess means that I've succeeded as far as creepiness goes. XD
Anyway, just a more fully-clothed version of the RPG Undead. He's called "Rogue" but that doesn't have to apply.

Permission is given to use and edit this model for your own purposes. You may also upload your own versions, as long as credit is given where it is due.
Permission to redistribute this model is prohibited.
If any bugs are found, General Frank has my permission to edit it.

*Update: Filesize has been lowered.

Keywords:
undead, rpg, roleplaying, forsaken, rogue
Contents

RPGUndRogue (Model)

Reviews
20:06, 3rd Jun 2008 General Frank: Model works nice and performs well. Excellent addition to your RPG models.

M

20:06, 3rd Jun 2008
General Frank:

Model works nice and performs well. Excellent addition to your RPG models.

Level 3
I'm having issues with this model. I've downloaded it, attempted to put it into use, and I get the green and black checkered box and the "Could not load file: RPGUndRouge.mdl" message. I've downloaded it multiple times after deleting it, and seem to get this issue with all of Tenebrae's models.

Level 2
I'm having issues with this model. I've downloaded it, attempted to put it into use, and I get the green and black checkered box and the "Could not load file: RPGUndRouge.mdl" message. I've downloaded it multiple times after deleting it, and seem to get this issue with all of Tenebrae's models.

download and import the model, than restart and you should be able to see it