• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

RoomEscape_V1.1.2

err,I am an Asian,my English is poor so...just play the game~⊙▽⊙
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Find all possible useful items to escape the room!
If you spend more than 10 minutes and you still do not know how to win the game,this video may give you some afflatus:
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/ufUFD8riXbM/
If you watched the video and still do not know how to win the game...ok..This is the Raiders of this map...
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/PTOYdxhhJNo/
Hope you enjoy the game~⊙▽⊙
=====================================================================
-------Models--------
Modern Bed by AlienAtSystem
ModernDoor by chilla_killa
Ceiling Fan by Ribenamania
Treasure Chest by Chriz
key101 by Chriz
KeyItem by Kitabatake
-------Icons----------
BTNYellowPiencil by Narandza

Keywords:
Mini-Game
Contents

RoomEscape_V1.1.2 (Map)

Reviews
21:52, 19th Dec 2013 Orcnet: Hera's touche:

M

21:52, 19th Dec 2013
Orcnet: Hera's touche:
Hera_;2446778 said:
IT was pretty easy, < just because of warcraft 3. Hovering the targeting mouse all over the room gives away most things and the texture differences really gives away what is supposed to be clicked and what can't be. I can notice that some triggers bugs too (I can't remember which ones though, but I remember it was about the look and use item buttons). Maybe fill the room with other things so that what's supposed to be clicked won't be obvious. :)

I'm giving this a 2.75/5 or 3/5. You can improve it a bit more. Nice idea implementing this game into warcraft. ^^

Level 30
Do not double post and you could probably still improve your description a bit maybe by describing more of the map's gameplay and if you have used resources from other people, do consider crediting them.

Also, be patient. It's hard to moderate a section which is full of maps.

Level 3
I'll try it. Be giving a review later. You can improve your description by adding more info about the map, maybe a little lore and objectives, and your should definitely state the name of the author of the resources and not just say that it is from hive or google.
OK,very sorry about my mistake..I'll change the detail tomorrow.: )

Level 16
Wow, judging from the video, this game is pretty neat. Reminds me of some of the olden day games. I can never remember the names, but you'd look around for items, and what not to progress through the game.

Appears very polished. Sounds, camera movements, interface, etc all looks and works well.

Firstly, you'd need to translate the game into English. This is an English native website, so it only makes sense the games are in English too. Besides, the puzzles seem impossible without English descriptions.

Also, you could try and remove the ambiance of the birds chirping, dogs barking and wind whistling through the trees. Add a quiet fan noise or something to the map instead. Not sure if that ambiance is hard coded or not. Anyway, good luck.

Level 23
IT was pretty easy, < just because of warcraft 3. Hovering the targeting mouse all over the room gives away most things and the texture differences really gives away what is supposed to be clicked and what can't be. I can notice that some triggers bugs too (I can't remember which ones though, but I remember it was about the look and use item buttons). Maybe fill the room with other things so that what's supposed to be clicked won't be obvious. :)

I'm giving this a 2.75/5 or 3/5. You can improve it a bit more. Nice idea implementing this game into warcraft. ^^

Level 14
I like it. I used to enjoy these types of games when I was younger. This is the first time I've seen a WC3 mod though. It's pretty well done, not too easy but not too hard. Took me about 15 minutes. I'd give it a 4/5, nice job.

Level 5
It took me 15 minutes!
Can be extended by making a series of different rooms and more choices of diffifulties.
Well, it's always easy to say, but I know it's hard to achieve it in a while.
Also, the map need to be completely in Engrish. If you have any problems on translating a language to Engrish, please send me a message. I'm always glad to help you, in chinese, "Ni dong de".
Fairly, 3.5/5 or 4/5.

Level 4
Cool stuff!

Something I haven't seen in W3 before!

Room escape - yes, it's a room escape game and it works the way it's supposed to. Yes, the yellow mouse cursor may be a little problem... however, those people saying it's too easy - I haven't finished it yet and I think the difficulty is quite balanced.
• The "terrain" could be improved a bit, the walls are empty, there could be some rubbish on the floor... but for the purpose of an escape game - it works and looks good.
• And man! Is it a coincidence or did you put one of the best f**kin' albums on the cover of the book in the game? Opeth rules!

4,25/5 ->
4/5 +rep