• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

roll angle and pitch angle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Ived downloaded a map called refuge in the ruins and it has some cool things, I also notice something there. Some doodads have their roll angle and pitch angle set to negative numbers ex. -2 like this, I tried doing this on my map but it cant the number goes back to 0. I wanted to set those to negative numbers so the doodad would be laying down in the field.

Level 14
Just hold shift when you double click on the field you want to change. Now you can insert negative numbers. (It took me a long time to figure this out too) There also may be something you need to change in File --> Preferences --> Allow negative values. (Something like that)

Level 13
Tnx guys im gonna try this tommorrow its already night.

I already check the allow negative real values in object editor in the preference but still I can't put negative numbers in roll and pitch angle degrees. I wanted to do this so that a doodad tree can lay down on the field as if it was cut down and it fell. Maybe I used the wrong negative button in the keyboard, i used the negative button near the numbers in the keyboard.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.