• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rock Clusters (Multiple variations)

This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
Just some simple, versatile rock clusters suitable for pavement or environmental decoration.
Suggested by @Planetary in the HD Doodad Suggestion Thread

16 Feb 2023
Added new variation
image.png
Contents

Rock Cluster Variation 3 (Model)

Rock Cluster Variation 4 (Model)

Rock Clusters Variation 1 (Model)

Rock Clusters Variation 2 (Model)

Reviews
Ardenaso
Merge this with the other rock bundle to avoid cluttering.
Level 12
got any doodad suggestions?

I got some: corpse lying (that can be placed on autopsy tables or into coffins/tombs), corpse lying wrapped in sheet (like most plague victims), wrapped-in-sheet corpses on wagons, coffins (open and closed), tombs (like the actual stone tomb where you slide off the lid, open and closed), dirt mound (like on fresh graves).

Level 12
canonically, plague victims in warcraft are typically cut up or burned so they cant be raised
also no idea where or what I would kitbash these things from

but maybe in like some kirin tor quarantine camp where theyre doing a cleanup?
Got some ideas:
Stone tomb could be made from the low wall. Wooden coffins could be made from the trough or some chests. The Meatwagon and Graveyard have a neater coffin model. Graveyard has a sort of stone tomb as well, without any lids. And a retexture of some of those rugs with 2 feet at one end could make a convincing wrapped corpse.
1677172970367.png

Level 16
got any doodad suggestions?
Broken siege weapons of all races, like you see on old battlefields in WoW.
Damaged/burnt buildings, like the scout tower doodad.
Banquet table laden with platters of food and bottles/goblets of wine.
Armour stands (not racks/shelves).
I could probably go on forever with suggestions, lol, but I'll stop here for now.