• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Roberts Rebellion (Pre GoT) need someone to do heroes/spells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
So i have been working on a game of thrones(a song of ice and fire) map.
I have worked a lot on the terrain, triggers and units so far and still some work to do so i was thinking if there was some kind soul who was interested in making heroes and hero spells for this map and "age" in GoT, since being a student is time consuming.

As mentioned, the setting is Roberts Rebellion and comprised of two factions, the rebels (lannisters, starks, tullys, baratheons and arryns) vs the royalists (targaryens, kingsguard, tyrells, martells and greyjoys). Now you might say this isnt accurate but technically these were the sides of the beligerents and it makes a nice balance and excluding a house would be sad.

I have a friend working on the terrain and detailing the bases and such (you can see what bases havent been detailed yet) you can see an overview of the map here http://i.imgur.com/mhKwI.jpg

The game will be spawnbased with heroes and is VERY inspired by Battle for Middle Earth by lord turin, because that is a really lovely map.

So to the spells and heroes, i have made a list of all needed heroes, some might need to be added or changed to demi's. you can see this list here https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZqiuEjb5vsuQGz-5KxcWk_pnirR3ilZlfzuHPQoTrIo/edit
You can also see the units each faction will have if you are interested.
My only requirement is that they have to be balanced much a like BFME and use similar spells (heal, stun, waves, auras, aoebuff etc) and some spells is completely up to you more or less.

Also any feedback about this map and ideas n such is welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.