• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Roberts Rebellion looking for assistance or takeover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Map name: Roberts Rebellion
People you are looking for: Assistance or takeover. Useful skills: triggers, unit balancing, asoiaf lore.
Name of the creator: Kaptajn_Snaps

Each faction starts out with an army of units, some (nonrevivable)heroes, and a number of bases that regularly spawns more units.

Gold and lumber is received regularly and can be used to upgrade bases for long term benefits, hire mercenaries to quickly bolster your army, build towers for defense.

The map contains Westeros, from south of the wall and down.

The terrain is open to avoid chokes, to allow freedom of movement and huge battles with many players at a time.

Eliminate enemy main bases to win.

Has a Competitive mode with 2 equal teams of:
Rebel forces - Lannister, Arryn, Tully, Baratheon and Stark.
Royal Forces - Targaryen, Martell, Tyrell, Kingsguard and Greyjoy.
And a Canon Mode(beta) where you can ally, backstab, destroy or conquer freely.

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

I am looking for someone assist or take over my map Roberts Rebellion.
Hopefully someone who would want to add content in the form of more base upgrades, more unique armies, and events to make it a more enjoyable experience.
Anyway I am going to be extremely busy the next 2 years. So anyone with a nice vision is welcome to take it or develop it.
Feel free to ask questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.