• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rivers Darkwatch

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a blizzard-like map great for a 3vrs3 battle with units all over the map and 3 new towers that is for all the races, a great way to practice. I made this map from scratch, there are no custom or imported models so there is limited lag but loads of fun

- created fully by Absense

Enjoy!

Keywords:
Map Blizzard River Rivers Darkwatch game expansion 3 vrs 3 6 people players
Contents

Rivers Darkwatch (Map)

Reviews
21:35, 28th Dec 2008 Ralle: This says it all
Level 8
The biggest proplem is the unbalance, some players start with buildings, some dont, thats really a bad thing. Also, many of the start locations is too close to the gold mines, and dosnt have start creep on it. None of the creeps drops anything, that can make the game a little sad for heroes.
The map needs to be more symmethric, this way is heavy unbalanced.

Level 31
Creep doesn't drop item and their facing position and position was randomly set up, terrain was rather bad as they were too smooth except the edge of the map; this definetely not a good setup for a forest environment.

Creep was set up at a massive amount to guard structure and the only guard mine been guarded was the gold mine at mid.

Adding a unit structure such as Arcane Vault make the game no longer a melee map, melee map suppose to be focusing at terraining only.

And there is a area where the neutral hostile was completely surrounded by tree, player could earn a free experience without the need to fight with them by using melee unit.

This map have lot's of problem and the quality seems to be unacceptable as well.

1/5 from me.