• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rivalry 11.2b - 18/04/10

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Welcome to Rivalry 11.2b. You can contact me at [email protected] to say what you think should be reworked/added in this map.

For the Humans : Your aim is pretty simple. Build a base, some walls, some towers, train heroes and units and try to survive for 60 minutes. You can also help the King by giving him gold and why not even destroy the Demonic Forces.

For the Demons : That's even more easy, your Masters have sent you to help the Demonic Forces to rule this country. You have 60 minutes to destroy everything.

I-Introduction

In Rivalry, 2 camps are trying to destroy each other. On the one side you have the Demonic Forces, on the other side you have the Humanity under the control of the King.

The Human control the main part of the map but they do have an heavy disadvantage. They need money to upgrade their troops whereas Demons naturally evolve every few minutes. The King sent 6 of his Disciples, you, to create many bases to help him winning this conflict. The Demons have ordained 3 of their most powerful servitor to destroy every traces of Humans in this country.

avantposte.jpg

Every 30 seconds of game time the 2 factions send some units on this road but as already said, the King needs money to stay competitive.
Every bases destroyed is directly reconstructed by the other faction. Depending on how much help the King receive from his disciples, he mays take back some camps or even totally destroy the Demons.

II-You play Human

You are an Human, you have to build a base near a gold mine to collect gold, then you have several choices. You can try to stay in your base and build the strongest defences you can. basically you are playing a survival map then. Or you can help the King by regularly sending Convoys to his Castle. He will then use the money you gave him to upgrade his troops.

convoi.jpg

There is a 60 minute timer. Humans simply win when this timer ends. It doesn't mean they can't destroy Demons before that.

Note that you can't die as long as the King's Castle is still alive meaning the King will give you a free Peasant everytime you die. You are not forced to help him though, just be sure to have strong defences in that case.

basehumaine.jpg

III-You play Demon

As a Demon, you can try to kill the King as soon as possible or try to destoy human bases or kill some convoys, it's as you wish really. Your Hero has 3 basics spells with 5 levels, one spell lvl6 which can be upgraded up to 3 levels, one spell lvl10 and one ultimate lvl20. Demonic Forces will help you by regularly sending units. Although tou can't directly control them, you can choose wich base they will try to destroy.

alldemons.jpg

Keywords:
Rivalry, Survival, King, Demons, Demon, Demonic Forces, Demonic Force, King's Forces, Castle Defense, Fourmi, DuDuLe(fr), DuDule
Contents

Rivalry 11.2b - 18/04/10 (Map)

Reviews
19:02, 13th Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 22
Information:

As a Reviewer of the Map Reviewers Group, I joined the THW Cleaning Event.
I
end up writing a fast review, or just posting the end state of the map, rating is not always included!

Current State for this map: Rejected

I will contact the moderator to Approve/Reject the map, depending on what you recieved.