• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

"rise of the union"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
ok this is a map that i have designed and loved for years, but never ever could figure out triggers,

Rise of the Union

the union is an alliance of three races, Goblins, Gnomes, and Dwarves, this game would be a team strategy game with a small base for each player, two players per race. the players would have a very limited amount of men (the Union is a fledgling country) the other players would be computer empires, the npc part of the union, the elven kingdom (blood:spell_breaker:, high, and night elves:ned:) the orc empire (orcs:wink: tauren ogres trolls:witch_doc_sad:) human nation (humans:pal:) and the other npcs.

this would be a combination of a game like Final Fantasy Epic RPG and the normal game, with lots of quests, but not just a hero being controlled. if you are interested please pm me for a much more detailed description.

i really need some one who is an expert at triggers for this to happen, and my dream to become a reality.

any ideas would greatly be appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.