• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Nations At War!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello, I'm making a New Modern warfare map.It's based in Europe,Upper part of Africa, and some islands from North America. It is an Alternative future based on Soviet union, You select a country from 17 Countries, Then when you finish building an embassy you get to Choose whether to become an Ally or Join the Soviet Union. It will be Featuring realistic units and models(From the very best of the hive).

The terrain is done, I used James7's template for geographical purpose, But heavily edited. (Added islands from North America, Added Greenland and added more content to the terrain and more).Countries are placed and the Practical map is done(The Capitals and villages are added)

I need someone to Create the units since i know 0 about balancing.
(I'll be doing the triggers):grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.