• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Riders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
Adding riders to none rider models is not very easy.

You have to pick, or make, a ridder then put it on the right position on the mount. Then you have to add the rider's bones, rig them to the mesh, and then animate the rider. I've done it once before, and am gonna attempt it again with the Elekk Knignt model I'm working on right now.

--------------------

Just use animation transfer to add the Death and Dissipate animations of a hero unit to a normal unit.

Level 31
Thatts tricky part. You'd have to animate new bones in the prexsiting animations. There are only two programs that I know of that can do that: Note Track, and Magos. Note track as a tendancy to cary animation values to differnet bones, and magos you have to do it all in the numbers. It's very tricky, and even I mess up alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.