1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Rhodesy idea factory

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Rhodesy, Sep 7, 2008.

1. Rhodesy

Rhodesy

Resources:
    Resources:
    need an idea but you can't think of one or you need help with an idea this is the place for you

2. Vercas

Vercas

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Some easy GUI spell ideas for me? :sad:
    I have lack of spell ideas :sad:

3. Rhodesy

Rhodesy

Resources:
    Resources:
    what type of spells do you need jut spell or some like spells to match a unit because otherwise i would probaly end up making useless spells that youll never use

4. Vercas

Vercas

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Chaos, shadow, fire, ice, lightning, light spells
    Passive/Active.
    I want damage to be variable e.g. 8x intelligence
    So : i need ideas for spells of that elements and with variable stats percentage (%) or depending on attributes/level
    Only some ideas...

5. Rhodesy

Rhodesy

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ok a got a few
    Spirt drain works just like life drain but in the area around caster takeing away tagetd units health and converting it into mana
    Power drainjust the same as last one but enemies mana into health
    Inner drowingDrowns a units lung in water then once the unit dies all the water comes outs damaging all around then all units effected by the explodsion then catch the inner drowing
    Mass soul harvestjust same as inner drwoing but different art effects and for everyunit killed caster get 50 mana and 50 health

there will be more if you want more

6. Vercas

Vercas

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    I like these ideas, A LOT!
    More, more! :cute:

7. Rhodesy

Rhodesy

Resources:
    Resources:
    Okay
    Burning FurySets an enemey unit on fire dealing dmage over time and changeing the unit to neutral hostile all units attacked by the target unit will burn as well and then explode (i like exploding things)
    Wall of naturecreates a wall of attackable trees around the caster giving the caster some time to heal or something
    Melt armourmelts an units armour reduceing down the armour and dealing damage as the molten armour burns the unit
    Pit of shadowsCreates a huge pit on a target trapping all targeted units will spawning shadow spirts to consusme the targets souls
    Electric sheildCreates an eltectric sheild around the caster any unit that attacks the caster will get electrocuted any unit in an area of 100 or the electrocuted unit will aslo get electrocuted and so on
    Hope you like them

8. Vercas

Vercas

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    MOOOORE, incredible ideas, i will make them all in my oRPG and i will put in their tooltip : credits to Rhodesy from www.hiveworkshop.com for spell ideas ^_^
    MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE :eek:
    Some passives :D
    i love your ideas, you will get +rep for that :eek:

Edit : i want the burning fury a little bit changed :eek: to make the unit run around very fast :eek:
    thank you a lot for the ideas, and more ideas will be awesome :eek:

Edit2 : The second set of ideas are owning, they're muuuuuuuuuuch better than the first ones, but i will still make them :eek:

9. Rhodesy

Rhodesy

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hmmm
    ive thought up of a few more but might not be as good
    Ice stormA bit like blizzard but when hit by a shard the unit will get frozen into ice then explode sending shards of ice every where stunning things
    Storm Auraall freindly units in area of Blah Blah have a 10% chance on sending a lighting strike on a units zapping dealing damge and 5% chance to zapp and explode it into flames burning the area around unit
    no time for any more sorry but more will come

10. Ghost765

Ghost765

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    units for an race of zealous imperials. dont say zealot. i already have that.

11. Vercas

Vercas

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Rhodesy :eek:
    More, more :cute: when you have time :grin:
    Omg, you rock in ideas :grin:

And ice storm is realy good ^_^

12. Rhodesy

Rhodesy

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ghost765 i dont quite get what you mean by zealous imperials what race are they and what are they like
    Vercasi ve got a few more
    Last Resortwhen the hero gets less than 10% health it goes into a sate of rage getting less armour attackin 100% Quicker Doing 50% more damage state of rage will only last 10 sec if the hero dies in a state of rage its will explode inot hundreds of flames scroching any units around the hero putting buring fury on them and armour melt
    Imsense riptideCreates a huge riptide of waves to come crashing down on the battle field smashing into enemy units knocking them for six (a phase of speach(british))and damaging them when they hit into other objects
    Black box of deathCreates a black box of death that lures enemys in but when they to close the box will shoot a beam of death at them consuming there souls and healing the black box
    Battle Ragethe hero will jump upon a slected unit stunning and then dealing 4x damge on unit (low level spell not two spectaluar)
    Storm Shoutthe hero lets out a huge battle crys causing the sky to send beams of lighting on him which gets blocked by a magic sheild created around the hero which causes the ligthing to shatter and damage all around
    Assainatesame as battle rage but instead of jumping the hero will sleath to the target (low level spell again)
    sorry if they arent as good do whatever you like to my spells

13. Vercas

Vercas

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Awesome :eek:
    You are always free to give me more ideas :grin:

14. Rhodesy

Rhodesy

Resources:
    Resources:
    bump bump bump (fell downstairs)

15. Vercas

Vercas

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Ok, then tommorow
    And you don't have to give names if you don't want, just the action :p

16. Rhodesy

Rhodesy

Resources:
    Resources:
    okay i got few more spells
    Earth erupitiontagets an area where the land errupts knocking every unit in the area outwards and then implaling them as they land aslos stuns the unit
    Water Spillageacts like the volcano spell but water shard and something differnt from volcano as the doddad thing
    these ideas are pretty poor im quite tired right now i will ADD more later

17. Vercas

Vercas

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Hehe, ok ^_^
    However...
    - those aren't so creative as other and i can't use mass spells or terrain deformation spells :hohum: I await others ^_^

18. TheBlooddancer

TheBlooddancer

Resources:
    Resources:
    Those ideas seem good.
    Would you be able to come up with some for my Spirit RPG?

You can read about it in the thread.
    Basically i just need some

Fire
    Water
    Earth
    Nature
    Dark
    Light

Ideas

19. Dieseldodge

Dieseldodge

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Hey Rhodesy , do you know how to create a stat passive spell? Example: It increases all stats by 10%. Do you know? ( It may be with GUI or JASS , I don't care ).

20. Rhodesy

Rhodesy

Resources:
    Resources:
    The bloodancerhmm im sure you can get some ideas of the ones i did for vercas im running out of element spell ideas but i have a few
    Wildfire stormSets all trees in and area on fire buring them down and damaging any units near
    Black Ashes burns and then exploding an unit in red hot ashes buring units around the exploding unit
    MudofieCreates a muddy marsh on an area slowing units in there when the units leave the masrh the revert back to normal speed any earth units in the mud will be healed
    theses ideas are lacking i think but you can use some of the ones i did for vercas
    dieseldogde i do ideas not spells Ideas