• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Revenge...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
plain and simple. it is not dropping at all for me. im like what the hell? 3 hours non stop on farming the dungeon bosses who supposedly drops the skill but still no... can you make it where the drop chance is actually high enough to see it out of 50 times killing the dung. bosses. ive seen it drop before when i was a diff char. but now it wont for my squire? come on... can someone possibly tell me who drops it exactly? just to make sure....

Last edited:
Level 5
Every Dungeon1 and Dungeon2 bosses. So the fastest possibity is for you to go into D1 run through trash mobs, kill zibnix, run out through trashmobs, reset D1 and do this over and over again. I yesterday was very unlucky, too. I grinded worldbosses and D1 bosses for both spell scrolls. Literally every scroll dropped several times for 4 classes but maybe the 8th scroll I found was for me. I already suggested to make those spells buyable in Mytargaras for 3000 gold and 2 mana crystals.

Also Id like to see constitution changed. It actually got improved in the newer versions instead weakend. Actually I thought you wanted people to invest into other stats. At level 25 a constitution stat grants +35 life. How about constitution granting (30-skill point level)*(strenght/base strenght)? I didnt look up the propostions about how much strenght a class invests or gets per items but this way the stat gets mroe usefull for tank classes and less usefull agi/int classes. So the strenght/base strenght part may needs to get balanced. Eg a lvl 50 crusader would get with a lvl 25 constitution and having 100 strenght and 50 base strenght= (30-25)*(100/50)= 10 life at rank 25, another class not investing into strenght only 5.

Level 4
Revenge definitly drops from Dungeon Bosses. But I must say, in all my gaias playing time, I experienced that in D1, Zibnix somehow almost never drops spells but Sergeant Deakan and Gaelas Tar do often. You are just having badluck. Yesterday i soloed the ogre boss for around 40 times with my zerker and the shaman merc. Before that, I did the boss for around 20-40 times with some groups earlier on. Only from soloing him yesterday for around 40 times (took me like 2-4 hours, around 4-5 minutes for killing the boss once) I gained 15k gold and 17 MC until my spell finally dropped. Lightning Blade for my zerker dropped once finally, while other spell like song of elements or stone skin dropped for 3 times already. You have to be extremely patient if playing Gaias, otherwise you will soon be frustrated like this. Another example: In an earlier version, it took me 70-90 d3 runs just get Leaf Coat (armor from lieutenant) for my druid. Some days after I finally got the Leaf Coat, a codewipe came. :D Btw, I invested more than 6 hours already just farming some 1.2 mobs to get a blood stone on my zerker, I still don't have one, and it's just a fcking material xD

What I'm just trying to say is: You can often have badluck in Gaias and not get the wanted spell/drop even after killing the boss/mob for more than 100 times.

Level 13
Bloodstone is legitimately the rarest material to obtain in 1.2A. I'd suggest running 37 golems, 40 Goblins and 42 Bears. I saw two out of the three times I leveled a character from 37 -> 47.

Level 5
thanks for the confirmations guys, but trust me, i have patience. but i honestly think that they need to make it where it drops things only for the classes in game. like you have a crusader with a druid and you two man a world boss like hill giant. but yet after almost being killed or something you finally beat him. than something drops and no one can use it.... why is that? when i play my squire in d1 all the spells for thiefs and magician drops but when you play a thief hardly any spell for thiefs drop. what are the triggers? but yeh actually ive been trying to get revenge for the last 3 days. playing 5-8 hours farming d1 to hell. but still no. and im getting upset at why it is not. it should have a better probability. heres something i noticed though. when you are by yourself certain items drop. when you get an ally different items start dropping. if you have a squire/ranger combo stuff for squires tend to drop more. if you have squire/squire combo stuff for rangers drop much more. however even with that knowledge it still hasnt drop. can someone tell me the drop rate on the damn thing?

Level 4
its totally random and pure luck.
5-8hrs for 3 days, killing d1 zibnix,
u SHOULD have alrdy gotten revenge.

if it doesnt appear so, it might be:
1. u killing it too slow.
2. u doing it too slow.

Level 5
apparently your too full of yourself to even consider that i had guys help me basically one shot him and grind the hell out of all 3 bosses. so yeh.

Level 4
nah.. thats just what i meant.
killing all 3 bosses is what slows u down.

sum1 alrdy mentioned to JUST kill zibnix and reset the dungeon.
might wanna listen closely to his advice, if i were you.

Level 5
we did that the first day. than we decided to kill deaken the second day. 3rd day we did all three with hopes of it dropping. believe me dude, i know how to do it fast. but like i said orginally. its not dropping at all for me. it shouldve but it hasnt. and i would just like the matter to be seen through by making it where the bosses drop items that can actually be used by someone in the group.... not where, lets say, you have 2 squires and a cleric doing a dungeon and a spell scroll drops for a magician. there goes the boss run. And sadly still, you are so very full of yourself.

Level 13
The most Revenge drops I have seen have been from Deaken. It's a tedious process but running directly to Zibnix, killing Zibnix and the resetting is indeed the fastest way to farm any drop skill. It is all luck, no need for the argument.

Level 4
meh..
those time that u spent are nothing compared to what i did to zibnix.
i had all class played and got every single of their dg scroll from zibnix.

not to mention the noobs that i breed.
asking em to play gaia and raid scroll for em.
and yeah there are plenty squires, archers, sins which u can add to my collection of farming dg1 scroll skills.

at least im not a type of a bothersome friend,
that needs to whine and complain oh where is my revenge scroll i really need that so i can 1 hit all of your dirty ass once i got strong enough, and doesnt even wanna listen to the best way to farm it.

you suck.

Level 5
ahh would you look at that. you show off what you have done for everyone but yet you still cry about the truth. you still act like your the badass and you still so very full of yourself. your walking around thinking your shit dont stink but yet it does. that last comment of yours proves it. look i was just wondering why this thing didnt dropped already. i was just wondering if i was farming the right guys orginally. i was just asking to make sure others still were getting it and that maybe i could suggest a reasonable idea that might make dungeon boss drops more fulfilling. but yet you come along and think you can teach your crap to me. you come and say that you know what your doing, but all you really said is what everyone else knows. idc how long you been playing this game or how long you helped noobs out. the fact is my original posts were all about making sure i was doing the right guy. ill get it eventually and i hope it drops soon. but im not crying, whining, or telling people they suck cause someone talks back to me. also who the hell said i was a bothersome friend? im not your friend at all. as far as im concerned your just a guy that thinks he can talk shit. besides if all you can do is breed noobs than you must suck yourself you dumbass.

Level 4
u alrdy got ur answer.
even the 2nd post of this thread answered it.

so why did u keep whining and complaining?
instead, u can read his post carefully and give it a try. without needing to dwell any further to show off ur ignorance.

i was jst posting incase u are not that sure abt his opinion,
im strengthening his suggestion so u will stop posting abt the scroll that i got like 10 pcs of it when i farm meteor skill for my mage.

u dumb silly brat.
yeah im that good and shit, happy now?

Level 5
wow your stupid. you dont even read correctly. i dont think you even read my post at all. you wouldve seen what i was really talking about. too bad. your just so damn stupid. dont even bother replying. will not change the fact that you are stupid.

Level 4
kid, sometimes its hard to fool a grown up man.
so u dont need to find excuses,
i know i convinced u enough that zibnix actually drops revenge scroll,
and now ure excited or maybe alrdy busy raiding it,
so u can take ur leave, u can take ur time.

i dont really care anyway, ive gotten my answer from this stupid old man in forum.

Level 13
The drop rate is pretty low, regardless, three days of heavy farming should have netted you it by now that seems like pretty bad luck. Just keep at Zibnix. Kill, reset, kill, reset. Revenge isn't a required skill to progress so if you get bored you can always come back to it later. Perhaps join the gaiashostbot and help some new players out, you might get lucky you never know.

Also stop fighting guys your entire argument is pretty trivial at this point. The answers have been given, the exact drop rates are with Zwieb and may not get released at all. It doesn't change the fact that they are uncommon drops from D1 and D2 bosses. We all have scroll stories, just keep at it!

Level 5
thx vestra you answered my question that this guy failed to even comprehend. but understand the only reason why this started is because this guy doesnt make no sense whatsoever. your sentences are seriously flawed. you call yourself an old man than you call me one? sure. and what is there to find? i say what i see is true and what you have written on this thread. instead of trying to show off what you think you know, just stop talking once you made your point. not this "oh im better than you ive been playing for years, i know what im talking about" crap. and if you dont care than why bother right?

learn to read what you write down. and understand the simplicity of what you need to do to accurately make your point. not some smart ass comment that started this.

Level 3

frustatedmagician I lost you at the top of the forum you didn't say one thing to reply to this guys question maybe in the near future don't say anything

(not to mention the noobs that i breed.)

we don't need that for this game you want to breed skilled players

plz be smarter next time

Level 5
you are just plain out stupid. im not little tim. but hey he says what he wants. just like you say your words of stupidiness. idc about the scroll dude. im not wondering where it is. im wondering if i was doing something wrong to where it was not dropping. you are just one stupid moron. just shut up already. you proved yourself a fool and yet you still say that you are cool. so just shut up and go and die back in your little white pine area again. ;0

Level 5
Sad story: Your both flamers and keep fighting each other over the internet.

I can tell you that revenge actually often drops from zibnix, it dropped 3 times from him in 50 zbnix runs while searching for my BoL spell. I dont know the percentage drop rate but I assume that a spell scroll drops by 25% by zibnix for all spell scrolls. Then you will have 25% / 5 = 5% drop rate for your revenge= 20 runs.

Level 13
Pretty sure the rate was a flat 10% at one point but then Zwieb mentioned it was like 2% - 3% so I have no fucking clue anymore. All I know is that perseverance gets scrolls, not flamewars gentlemen.

Level 2
Xonok is right. If you need revenge scroll then you should be doing Protector(D2) runs.

Level 13
Bullshit you should lol. That would be intensely slower. It's purely luck. So, faster runs, more chances.

Level 3
Just yesterday was getting the same scroll. Was doing it via Zibnix got it in like 50 runs. So just be patient.

Level 13
A fact is that this scroll is not worth grinding for 2 days. Instead you can go kill protector and actually have a chance at getting useful gear while still also working towards the scroll.

By all means while you're farming him for gear, sure. After that, back to Zibnix.

Status
Not open for further replies.