• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Returned.blp

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.
previewreturned.jpg

Made for the Diablo III project over at WC3C.net. Based heavily off of the Skeleton concept art provided for Diablo III. Returned is a name given to one of the skeleton mob types in Diablo II, so I felt it fitting to call these something more interesting than simply skeletons.

Keywords:
Skeleton, Returned, Corpse, Orc, Grunt, Diablo, Undead, Bones, Bone, Greasy, Decay, Rot, Death, Dead, Exhumed, Horror, 67chrome
Contents

Returned_by67chrome (Texture)

Reviews
09:57, 2nd Apr 2011 shiiK: Excellent skull, much higher quality than the original. My only complaint here is the shoulder, it wraps quite badly. Oh, and the bleak team-colour, personal preference of course, is not so nice - red can easily be mistaken...

M

09:57, 2nd Apr 2011
shiiK: Excellent skull, much higher quality than the original. My only complaint here is the shoulder, it wraps quite badly. Oh, and the bleak team-colour, personal preference of course, is not so nice - red can easily be mistaken for pink.

Level 21
I liked that in Frozen Throne in which they had Skeleton Orcs and it was very cool, and thanks for bringing this back.

Level 2
Request+Thx

Thanks for making these skins! They are awesome! Im working on an Project you see, it is an Map where each race is 3 races in one, now, i thank you much, for the Orcs will have an The Raisen race :p So thanks! :ogre_hurrhurr:
And an Request too, you see, night elves are ment to have an ICE Race, kind of Spritiual/Ice guys, so if you could post some, i would be happy! Thanks! I hope to see more of your skins in my maps! I will maybe take your murlocs :p Thanks -karlk32- (B.net acc: TwillightDoom)
Thx

these are some chill undead skins, they look pretty pro and nice colors, bone white skeletons wer too... bland? and it was too much work to try and color them decently making them blood red with blood attachments or green with plagueish green attachments or black. these are chill.

i like this skeletal grunt hes cool.

8.5/9 out of 10 easy, these are saaa-weeeet