1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Retributer

Submitted by Tarrasque
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Keywords:
retributer holy paladin warrior knight
Contents

Retributer (Model)

Retributer (Model)

Reviews
Wolverabid: 10/10 Retributer is outstanding in all respects: highly recommended.
  1. Wolverabid:
    10/10
    Retributer is outstanding in all respects: highly recommended.

2. Claudz

Claudz

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Just like ur other models, i love it :D

3. WolfmanArc

WolfmanArc

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    :shock: The model is Flawless.... all in all a stunning sight.

4. Alvatar

Alvatar

Resources:
    Resources:
    So small with custom texture and so good? EXCELENT!

5. Capcy

Capcy

Resources:
    Resources:
    Words, cant express it. But i can flow with the others in this case :)

6. Black_Stan

Black_Stan

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    flawless :D :D :D

7. <PMM>TerranUp16

<PMM>TerranUp16

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    The creator complained about 125kb for that work of art? Rofl.

Great job Jig, as usual.

-TerranUp16
    Professional Game Designer
    Lead Designer and Producer of the Great Troll War Mod for WC3

8. Eleandor

Eleandor

Resources:
    Models:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    cool 8)

9. Kimbo

Kimbo

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    jigs, your models pwn. simply amazing and the file size is actualy super! something like this seems like 300kb, but this is great, and the animations are very lovly.

offtopic:terran, your not a pro, you dont get paid nor due you have any certificates or qualifactions saying your pro.

10. Good model. 10/10 I never use x/5 only x/10

11. <PMM>TerranUp16

<PMM>TerranUp16

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    OT: I will receive compensation for my services, and that is confirmed, and that is all one needs to be considered a pro. Besides from which, I've plenty of qualifications that you conviniently ignore.

12. Kimbo

Kimbo

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    which are? you dont see me boasting im pro or uber leet at modeling or art. the only wc3 maps you've so called made are mods off other peoples maps, that makes a pretty poor designer dont you think?

NOTE: PM reply.

Jigs, how long did this model take you? ps, the otehr model the myrm one, the swords flaoting off hes hand, (model viewer and wc3 viewer) havnt tested ingame though, but gj, anims are lovly.

13. jigrael

jigrael

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Tools:
    Resources:
    ...well this model took like 3 weeks, mesh,unwrap n skin took me 1 week, and since Im lazy I took 2 weeks to do the anims :roll:
    About the Myrmidon, Im aware that the sword doesnt show right in any of those editors, but Ive tested the model in game and it works.
    Thankz for u comments Werewulf :wink:

14. Kimbo

Kimbo

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    np, and wow, alot of time spent..pity that person wo wanted it didnt accept hes missing out on the best :twisted:

15. <PMM>TerranUp16

<PMM>TerranUp16

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    OT: I'm not going to pm reply after you just spouted a bunch of bs. If you wanted a pm reply, you'd have sent a pm.

Modeling and art are not required for design, though an understanding of them is. Not to mention the fact that I'm working on both anyway (as well as coding).

In terms of WC3 maps, of the three major ones, only TWO were mods of other people's maps, though they were such overhauling mods that barely any of the original map remained.

The third map was Balance Wars, which I did completely from scratch. Btw, I'm reviving that, and am again starting from complete scratch. It's going to be a test pilot for the Guard Wars map that will come with GTW.

Anyway, in terms of design qualifications, GTW is a very well-designed mod, and design documents and files for GTW were made available to the producers who were making their decisions on designers. I also made the Air Power Mod's (for Supreme Commander) design available, which while it is a mod, is more of a game, and does a lot of things that everyone has shied away from. I also made available documents about design for hypothetical games. I call these hypotehtical designs, which I do regularly for practice. Basically, these are designs for an entire, real game that will never be used, but are done in complete detail as if they would be used.

From all of that above, the producers were able to realize that I had what they needed in terms of design, and thus they offered me the job (supposedly for the LD job I beat out an experienced, pro designer).

16. Apathetic Irony

Apathetic Irony

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Really nice model, I think I'll have to use it (the file size is so small for such a nice model, who can resist?).

And Terran, I really don't think you can call yourself "professional" when you make MODs for WC3. In that sense a kid selling lemonade can be called a professional in the food industry business.

17. Kimbo

Kimbo

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Jigreal, iv heard something about you doing a part-time with COS? is that true? if not, its okay, your probably busy.
    ----------------
    for gawds sake i said pm, do you want to start a fight in the forums/model thread!?

http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=...essional&sa=X&oi=glossary_definition&ct=title

Seriously Terran, i get offered alot of jobs, but do they pay? no they dont. But are these you have been offered paying jobs and notfications in certificates? They cant just say, your in the job, and give you $2 and a pat on the head a month, seriously.
    Is designing a proffesion of your living? the main basis of your income to support your daily needs?

No, for you its a hobby. My arts are a hobby, my modeling is a hobby.

When you get a degree from university and qualification certificate saying "Rob-Proffesional Lead Designer Qualifiaction certificate, blah blah..", have it signed by your uni teacher and yourself then scan it and show it to me okay?

and what type of coding? jass? gui? VERY basic c++? blah. pathetic.

18. Masterful_Tauren

Masterful_Tauren

Resources:
    Resources:
    Superb!I love it :lol:

19. Map Mole

Map Mole

Resources:
    Resources:
    Wholly sweet! Very nice, and tiny in comparison to the quality.