• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Retributer.blp

This bundle is marked as director's cut. It exceeds all expectations and excels in every regard.
Model is here and I hope this covers the 30 character requirement.

EDIT: Hey, Dio here! If you enjoy my work, a tip would be most welcome! Even a little helps a lot!

Keywords:
evil, paladin, dark, knight, demon, hell, whatever
Contents

Anti-paladin (Texture)

Reviews
12:36, 27th Jul 2010 Dentothor: This is just absolutely amazing. The whole thing just blows my mind. AMAZING. The one thing i dislike is the cape. The shading on it is kinda weird and makes the cape look a tad flat. Change the cape up a bit and its a...
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

12:36, 27th Jul 2010
Dentothor: This is just absolutely amazing. The whole thing just blows my mind. AMAZING. The one thing i dislike is the cape. The shading on it is kinda weird and makes the cape look a tad flat. Change the cape up a bit and its a DC for sure.

07:49, 28th Jul 2010
Dentothor: Ah Hell who am I kidding. This sir deserves a DC.

Level 3
Wow, nice skin. I never log in and leave comments, but i had to for this one. And it is good to see that this skin got what it deserved after all. A nice DC rating.

I'm disappointed to see that your Sharadar Sorceror skin still hasn't received a DC rating however. It deserves a DC rating!

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

You took an excellent model and gave it a more than justifying texture - amazing work. I do, however, wonder what he did to his forehead though? Did Uther get a blow in on him?

If there by any chance is TC on this model, some of that could be useful as well, but that's hardly important.

Status
Not open for further replies.