• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Retake of Bugenhelm

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Retake of Bugenhelm (Map)

Level 5
Good Good, when you take the garden it gets laggy....very laggy... so laggy you cant see it and its all in one spot if you know what i mean

Also, Whens the next one coming out! this is so old and the 2nd one isnt out!? is it like a 10p rpg with custom skins, cinamatics or something? Just wonderin

Level 13
well no, but now I am very busy with making cinematics, and I kinda let this second RPG fall into dust, but what I can tell (If I ever get done with this second map) is that It will have over 700 triggers and also more than 500 hours of work in it, so I guess it can be anticipated in the end of 2006, if warcraft3 than still does exists.

Greets
/Warnicro/