• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Restrict multiples of the same item

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello, i want to ban duplicate items in my map so that a player cannot acquire 2 of the same item on one hero. So far i have something like this

• Actions
    • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
      • If - Conditions
        • (Item-type of (Item being manipulated)) Not equal to (Item-type of (Item carried by (Hero manipulating item) in slot 1))
        • (Item-type of (Item being manipulated)) Not equal to (Item-type of (Item carried by (Hero manipulating item) in slot 2))
        • (Item-type of (Item being manipulated)) Not equal to (Item-type of (Item carried by (Hero manipulating item) in slot 3))
        • (Item-type of (Item being manipulated)) Not equal to (Item-type of (Item carried by (Hero manipulating item) in slot 4))
        • (Item-type of (Item being manipulated)) Not equal to (Item-type of (Item carried by (Hero manipulating item) in slot 5))
        • (Item-type of (Item being manipulated)) Not equal to (Item-type of (Item carried by (Hero manipulating item) in slot 6))
      • Then - Actions
        • Do nothing
      • Else - Actions
        • Item - Remove (Item being manipulated)
My problem with this trigger is that it removes any item even if you don't have it already, i think i know where the problem is (that my trigger detects the item you buy as one from the 6 inventory slots), but i'm not sure how to fix this

Ohh sorry, i think i posted this in the wrong area.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.