• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[JASS] Respawn Trigger To Escapes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
K I have "The Question" can some one help me whit that trigger or directly add it to one of those maps
TRIGER

GLOBALS
JASS:
trigger gg_trg_xantanrs =null
rect udg_CurrentLevel = null
unit array udg_Eskimos

FUNCTIONS
JASS:
//=======================Trigger Made By [email][email protected][/email]=======================\\
function Trig_xantanrs_Actions takes nothing returns nothing
    call ReviveHeroLoc( udg_Eskimos[GetConvertedPlayerId(GetTriggerPlayer())], GetRectCenter(udg_CurrentLevel), false )
endfunction
function InitTrig_xantanrs takes nothing returns nothing
    set gg_trg_xantanrs = CreateTrigger(  )
    call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent( gg_trg_xantanrs, Player(0), "-respawn", true )
    call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent( gg_trg_xantanrs, Player(1), "-respawn", true )
    call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent( gg_trg_xantanrs, Player(2), "-respawn", true )
    call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent( gg_trg_xantanrs, Player(3), "-respawn", true )
    call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent( gg_trg_xantanrs, Player(4), "-respawn", true )
    call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent( gg_trg_xantanrs, Player(5), "-respawn", true )
    call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent( gg_trg_xantanrs, Player(6), "-respawn", true )
    call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent( gg_trg_xantanrs, Player(7), "-respawn", true )
    call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent( gg_trg_xantanrs, Player(8), "-respawn", true )
    call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent( gg_trg_xantanrs, Player(9), "-respawn", true )
    call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent( gg_trg_xantanrs, Player(10), "-respawn", true )
    call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent( gg_trg_xantanrs, Player(11), "-respawn", true )
    call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent( gg_trg_xantanrs, Player(0), "-rs", true )
    call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent( gg_trg_xantanrs, Player(1), "-rs", true )
    call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent( gg_trg_xantanrs, Player(2), "-rs", true )
    call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent( gg_trg_xantanrs, Player(3), "-rs", true )
    call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent( gg_trg_xantanrs, Player(4), "-rs", true )
    call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent( gg_trg_xantanrs, Player(5), "-rs", true )
    call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent( gg_trg_xantanrs, Player(6), "-rs", true )
    call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent( gg_trg_xantanrs, Player(7), "-rs", true )
    call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent( gg_trg_xantanrs, Player(8), "-rs", true )
    call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent( gg_trg_xantanrs, Player(9), "-rs", true )
    call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent( gg_trg_xantanrs, Player(10), "-rs", true )
    call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent( gg_trg_xantanrs, Player(11), "-rs", true )
    call TriggerAddAction( gg_trg_xantanrs, function Trig_xantanrs_Actions )
endfunction

Function MAIN
JASS:
call InitTrig_xantanrs(  )

MAPS
Solar Escape1
Solar Escape2
Solar Escape 3 FIXED
Solar Escape 3
Solar Escape 4
Solar Escape 5

10x alot :infl_thumbs_up:

Last edited:
Level 9
Make a trigger in your map, call it xantanrs, and cnp everything from there into it. (Well, copy all the script not including the call Inittrig_Xantanrs, and make all the variables not including gg_trg_xantanrs)
I coydn't understand can you make it to 1 of the maps and I will see it and make it to the other maps
do you mean :

JASS:
function xantanrs takes nothing returns nothing
set xantanrs = CreateTrigger(  )
call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent( xantanrs, Player(0), "-respawn", true )
call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent( xantanrs, Player(1), "-respawn", true )
call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent( xantanrs, Player(2), "-respawn", true )
call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent( xantanrs, Player(3), "-respawn", true )
call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent( xantanrs, Player(4), "-respawn", true )
call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent( xantanrs, Player(5), "-respawn", true )
call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent( xantanrs, Player(6), "-respawn", true )
call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent( xantanrs, Player(7), "-respawn", true )
call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent( xantanrs, Player(8), "-respawn", true )
call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent( xantanrs, Player(9), "-respawn", true )
call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent( xantanrs, Player(10), "-respawn", true )
call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent( xantanrs, Player(11), "-respawn", true )
call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent( xantanrs, Player(0), "-rs", true )
call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent( xantanrs, Player(1), "-rs", true )
call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent( xantanrs, Player(2), "-rs", true )
call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent( xantanrs, Player(3), "-rs", true )
call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent( xantanrs, Player(4), "-rs", true )
call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent( xantanrs, Player(5), "-rs", true )
call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent( xantanrs, Player(6), "-rs", true )
call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent( xantanrs, Player(7), "-rs", true )
call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent( xantanrs, Player(8), "-rs", true )
call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent( xantanrs, Player(9), "-rs", true )
call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent( xantanrs, Player(10), "-rs", true )
call TriggerRegisterPlayerChatEvent( xantanrs, Player(11), "-rs", true )
endfunction
or I am wrong?
Edit: IDK how to add Jass tag

Last edited:
Level 40
Before the jass script, write [code=jass]. After the jass script, write [/code]

What is that, anyways? A cheat for a maze game?

As for copying it, it can't be that hard. Make a trigger called xantanrs. Go to Edit and pick Convert to Custom Text. Replace everything there with the code you provided. Then, it should save fine and everything should work.

Level 9
Before the jass script, write [code=jass]. After the jass script, write [/code]

What is that, anyways? A cheat for a maze game?

As for copying it, it can't be that hard. Make a trigger called xantanrs. Go to Edit and pick Convert to Custom Text. Replace everything there with the code you provided. Then, it should save fine and everything should work.
I can't call it a cheat ....
well I can't do it my self can you do it ot 1 of the maps and give me a link when I see wah't the diferences I will start doing it my self but I can understand what you waned to say
I am bad whit english
And I don't have a command convert to custom text in edit
my jass is :
JassCraft v1.13
That's the map I got the trigger from
ESCAPE THE VOLCANO

Last edited:
Level 9
. . .

Jass goes in your map.

The primary way to modify your map is with the World Editor.

Thus, the tools for setting up a category ('trigger') to work within the world editor lie within the world editor, and thus this is where Convert to Custom Text would be found.
k but what trigger shud I do on World Editor ?
I am still lerning on WE

Level 4
Obviously that is a cheat.

That website (wc3edit.net) is for map deprotectors ,and some map makers(?)
But most of them are map deprotectors ,they deprotect maps and add cheats in it.

Also they have created some multi-cheats pack to make their cheats is more easier for players to add in the maps they want to cheat.

Status
Not open for further replies.