• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
A place for race utilities, inlcluding models, skins, icon, sound sets, UI, and AI. (am I missing anything) This is a place to share resources that you have created or are currently making. This is not a place for suggestions of what models to use for a unit in your race. Here you can post wips of stuff your working on, put links to stuff you have submitted, or get ideas and help on how to make the above rescources. (Note this is for all resources other then maps)

Level 7
Not that i see any real use for this but i made a model (which i have not uploaded) long ago using vertex modify. Basically a pile of golem parts that is unselectable in WE. Could be used as a doodad in ''golem workshops'' or they could be made smaller to look like an incomplete armor set lying on the floor. Anybody has any need for it?

Level 15
Well, since the last 16 posts have absolutely nothing to do with the topic of this thread, it has been purged. Resources anyone?

Level 2
Hello, I have just joined the group, cuz I wanna do modeling, my friend is map maker and we are going to make a map. But unfortunately I am new in this.. never did a model before and i am a bit confused of all tutorials on youtube and on hiveworks and other sites. When i succefully imported some models to WE I was happy :D. Now I have GMax, but can't find MDL-MDX Yubi's convertor so I just downloaded MDL-MDX convertor. I am learning and looking for models and more tutorials and programs.. I hope you can tell me some tips how to begin or what to do. Thanks

Level 2
Yea.. I wanted to ask, how I make skin for snowman? (Wanna make snowman as decoration to the w3 winter map)..

So I've been around a bit and I kind of need some models for this race that I'm making called the "Golem Race", so if any one could take a look and make a model for at least one of the units or heroes that isn't any of these that I will name I might let you make more if I like what I see of the model. "Exclude Arcane Spirit, Arcane Engineer, Archmagi Spirit, Ranger Spirit, Mud Golem, Battle Golem, Granite Golem, Seige Golem, Flesh Golem, Terrestrial Whelp, Terrestrial Drake, Terrestrial Dragon."

a'right' :3 and if you want to avoid mis-attaching of mesh to a helper object you should convert every model to a mdl, edit with notepad, find and replace every word 'helper' with 'bone', exit as if you don't wanna save, and save when it prompts you. then convert back to mdx. that avoids the the issue with mdlvis crashing because helper objects.. better to just replace 'em all, than get tirked, lol

"a'right' :3 and if you want to avoid mis-attaching of mesh to a helper object you should convert every model to a mdl, edit with notepad, find and replace every word 'helper' with 'bone', exit as if you don't wanna save, and save when it prompts you. then convert back to mdx. that avoids the the issue with mdlvis crashing because helper objects.. better to just replace 'em all, than get tirked, lol"

That is what.

Status
Not open for further replies.