• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Resident Evil Loading Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Can Anyone make me a Resident evil loading screen? You dont have to put any writing on it i just want a nice picture of a zombie or something saying "WELCOME TO RACOON CITY" or something... A umbrella logo would do nice!

If you can it would help me alot. And can you give me the import path of what it should be, Cheers :thumbs_up:

Level 2
Im not stealing your map Kofi, Your map gave me a great Idea Where your in Umbrella! The train model you have is the train that goes up and down the platform and right at the end it says "Welcome to Racoon City" I can show you it later if you want

Level 2
Np. I'll put it on Epicwar then send you the link later!

Havent finished it yet. Still hunting down models. By the way you would'nt happen to have like a Umbrella logo i can put on walls. You know like the runes of Gaz'rul or whatever the old orc warlock is called. Also i might need a wall texture... Hmm Havent looked yet have to see if there's already one

Status
Not open for further replies.