• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Resident Evil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I was hoping that I could find someone talented and bold enough to possibly make models and skins for a Resident Evil style map. Preferably if someone could create characters similar to those found in Resident Evil: Outbreak, that would be splendid, as my map will heavily be mirroring that type of game play. Now, they can have weapons in hand or not, it's fine either way. Any zombie or other creature models would be greatly appreciated. I'd recommened just tweaking some existing WoW Models. Also people that can make Icons are more than welcome to make some for me too :D

Incase anyone is curious, I'll be making missions that resemble those from the Resident Evil: Outbreak games where in players will assume the role of a certain character all of whom have one ability crucial to progressing through the level.

If you have any resources for me, you can drop me a line at [email protected]. I greatly, greatly appreciate this guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.