• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Required testers for Hardcore RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I have made a Hardcore RPG "Epoch of Heroes".
This is cooperative map for 1,2,3,4 players.

The map isn't finished yet (only Chapter I is unlocked).

The map has some lag issues after first start, because a lot of random creeps and variables.
I' am using Garena.

Last edited:
Level 2
Next description I will use after finishing the map.
Hardcore means a lot of stuff you need to do:

- Time limit.
- No Fountains of life.
- Heroes, that can't beat a crowd with solo.
- You should buy items (especially consumable).
- Hero can be ressurected only with Altars you had to use with other players or heroes.
- Heroes and NPC have triggered abilities. I' am trying to avoid a using of standard abilities.

I uses some advatages of Warcraft 3 like:
Requiring for long vision range (in my RPG mobs pulls YOU!), because a lot of Heroes are blind.
Requiring for invisible detection.
Also I have used invisibility (stealth) as one of the important things (a few map makers aren't pay so much attention to this property)

Map contain 6 bosses (+ 1 boss event) with unique abilities (it is not a WoW level of boss scripting, but anyway).

I have made this map as an answer to all RPG:
where heroes became a terminator of all living on high levels
where heroes wear permament items all the time (i' am protecting rights of consumable items!)

Any recomendations or critics are welcome.

This isn't a full list.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.