• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hi, I wanted to know if you can create a few spells for me. I don't care what ever it is (GUI, MUI, JASS, VJASS Whatever) I just need the spells I wanted. First of all. I need 3 simple spell requests.

1.) A spell like Elune's Arrow From DotA and the caster is "Mirana Nightshade".

If some of you doesn't play DotA (Defence of the Ancient) then "Bad for You". I wanted to know that how did "Icefrog" made that spell without disturbing the arrow passing it from tree-to-tree and other things. just hitting the Creep/Hero with great damage and long time stun P.S (I know its a dummy unit).

2.) A "Granade" Type Spell.
If some of you doesn't know what is "Granade" then nothing to say you unbelievable. Ok Lets go back, I am making a Spell called "Garbage Bomb" which type is a "Granade" and I can't figure out how to do it. Skill Info : Throws a Granade/Bomb out of the sky and if lands/crashes Garbages will come out and A huge explosion.

3.) Blink While Walking.

Your hero blink while walking anywhere for a short distance.

Final Notes : Just to add if you can do this all for me? I think its easy to you because I think many of you is "PRO" so please do it Take some time when you do it cause I got many requests.

Level 6
Sorry I am really confused at the forum because this is the first time I ever joined the forum Im really sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.