• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Requesting you to edit this map!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
First time i played this map i enjoyed it alot cause i love the playstation game this is based on but it's not hard to finish 1-3 days depends on the hours you play to finish it because there's bugs you stun infinite and also stun recast in 10 secs or less

so i want someone to edit it and remove stuns or just FIX it please...

i don't know if it's protected i never used map editors and i don't really have any idea...

Legend of Dragoon Open RPG ver2.03 - Warcraft 3 Maps - EpicWar.com

i registered here cause i really want this map to get improved anyone have a idea how i shall manage?

i just love legend of dragoon on psx1 and i loved this map also is the first game with save/load i played on wc3 and i really love rpg maps

Level 12
That map is horribly made, imo.

There's almost infinite bugs, the terrain is half-assed, The gameplay is poor...

To "FIX" it would require almost a complete revamp. Also, the save/load system in it is broken, so you really can't even play it. ><

My advice: Play a better game because that one has been dead for years.

I apologize if I'm coming off as rude, but that map was a MAJOR disappointment to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.